Over 300 lbs weight loss less than a year. 1 year anniversary!

Replies

• mybigfat
    mybigfat Posts: 162 Member
    You look amazing!
  • fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »
    You guys are awesome- well done- keep up the good work!

Thank u!
  • fastpitch2015
    mybigfat wrote: »
    You look amazing!

Thank u!
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2017
    Inspirational because of your duo success and hope inspiring because of your continued success at keeping it off, gives me hope thanks to both
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Took us about 10 months to loose over 300 lbs. this coming month makes a year we have kept the weight off. Clean eating and exercise/ plenty of steps daily. Thanks MFP! This works. Count everything on your tracker daily. Only you can cheat yourself! Husband lost 215 in 10 months. Wife 90.

Great job
  • fastpitch2015
    ironjay37 wrote: »
    Inspirational because of your duo success and hope inspiring because of your continued success at keeping it off, gives me hope thanks to both
    Ty!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Beautiful couple!! just love that you guys got healthy together -- a perfect example of "in sickness and in health" lol
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Super job Blessings to you
  • fastpitch2015
    Super job Blessings to you

Thank you!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Great job to both of you! How wonderful to have a partner in your health and fitness transformations!
  • fastpitch2015
    brookielaw wrote: »
    Great job to both of you! How wonderful to have a partner in your health and fitness transformations!
    Thank u!
  • TaraCook1
    TaraCook1 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome, congrats!
  • fastpitch2015
    TaraCook1 wrote: »
    Awesome, congrats!
    Ty!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Combined losses are the best losses!
  • LaRelicHunter
    LaRelicHunter Posts: 38 Member
    That is some serious weight loss!
    Welcome to the skinny club.
    Congratulations!
    I hit my goal weight yesterday thanks to Fitness pal
    Starting weight of the last 15 years 265
    Now less than 6 months 185.
    Total loss of 80lbs.
    Fitness Pal Rocks!!!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Wowza! Awesome work you both have done.
  • fastpitch2015
    That is some serious weight loss!
    Welcome to the skinny club.
    Congratulations!
    I hit my goal weight yesterday thanks to Fitness pal
    Starting weight of the last 15 years 265
    Now less than 6 months 185.
    Total loss of 80lbs.
    Fitness Pal Rocks!!!
    Awesome! Ty
  • fastpitch2015
    Wowza! Awesome work you both have done.

Thank you!
  • jennyf55
    jennyf55 Posts: 24 Member
    Fantastic Work You Two! Wow! You Guy look Great...Just Great.
    Do you have any good instructions for those of us who are just starting? I have lost my first 10 lbs, but I have 150 to go. I could certainly use some hints or ways that worked for a successful couple. What do you attribute your success over a year to? What was your weakness? How do you expect to keep the weight maintained now?
  • fastpitch2015
    jennyf55 wrote: »
    Fantastic Work You Two! Wow! You Guy look Great...Just Great.
    Do you have any good instructions for those of us who are just starting? I have lost my first 10 lbs, but I have 150 to go. I could certainly use some hints or ways that worked for a successful couple. What do you attribute your success over a year to? What was your weakness? How do you expect to keep the weight maintained now?
    Hi and thank you. We hit our goal last July. We have maintained a year now. Calorie counting and portion control was the key. We went low carb, no breads, no sugars, no starchy foods. No sodas. Lots of protein. Chicken , fish, eggs. Lots veggies but we did meal prep. Like 3 days at a time. Didn't eat late at night and pretty much just water and coffee. It was coming off so fast it was easy to stay focused. The biggest change was mental. You have the get the mind right to stay focused. If you can change that you can do it. Now we do eat some occasional bad stuff but we know we have to stay on track to maintain. Didn't have a big weakness. And continue to use myfitnesspal daily to maintain. It's awesome!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!