Looking for more plus size ladies to add!!

Replies

• irenehamilton733
    irenehamilton733 Posts: 3 Member
    Can anyone tell me how to add someone or how to send friend requests? I'm a plus size also but am slowly losing. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    I was plus size - went from size 20 and now a size 8/10. Feel free to add me!
  • phaliamfp
    phaliamfp Posts: 31 Member
    Hi another plus size person here. Feel free to add me!
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    add me
  • duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Please add me! I was doing so well and then my dad had to go to the hospital for emergency brain surgery. Let me tell you, it was VERY hard to find healthy food at the hospital!
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Plus size here, too. Trying desperately to hold onto a size 16 and not go in the wrong direction. I need to lose 50-60 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Merilee12
    Merilee12 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there - just starting this road again. Utilized MFP years ago and had great success. I was derailed by medical issues. I am at my heaviest (well was) - I have lost 35 and have a tremendous amount more to go. I am not perfect because I will never totally deprive myself of things but having said that, I won't binge either because still need to maintain accountability.
    Friends are always welcome because no one can do the journey alone - having said that, you are welcome to add me.
  • andi545
    andi545 Posts: 46 Member
    Add me please
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Hi!

Please add
  • evonatron
    evonatron Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,

Add me :)
  • Njkelley
    Njkelley Posts: 57 Member
    I would love to be added by anyone - I am 44 and been on here for years constantly failing - I have to figure this out! I have 100 pounds to lose! I would love any new friends! I exercise daily and trying to get back to 1200 calories! ;)
  • MoonAmbi
    MoonAmbi Posts: 4 Member
    New, plus size myself, looking for friends to help keep me motivated.
  • stelafaro
    stelafaro Posts: 27 Member
    add me I am plus size and trying to lose 100 lbs - 3-5 lbs at a time.
  • thalia8424
    thalia8424 Posts: 12 Member
    Add me! We can do this!
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    Hi all. I'm plus sized too. Feel free to add me
  • maryjh1976
    maryjh1976 Posts: 146 Member
    add me!
  • mimin0612
    mimin0612 Posts: 1 Member
    Would love to join you ladies. I started 4 weeks ago and down 14 lbs. Long way to go
  • lhenry1022
    lhenry1022 Posts: 3 Member
    Would love to join. Restarting my diet and work out
  • RebelGypsy
    RebelGypsy Posts: 6 Member
    I would love some friends. I do see what you mean and how having other people in a more similar situation to you would help. It's all very well and good for my boyfriend to say just run a little each day (he is very supportive) but a lot different for me to do vs him doing it,as he's a martial artist with 3 or 4 years of regular experience. By the way anyone else in the Midwest with this heat? I'm struggling to hit my activity goal because I don't have a gym and we are literally under a heat advisory yesterday and today. I've only done the mile (round trip) to amd from my bus stop
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    I'm not plus sized anymore if you want someone to help you be accountable