Big Brother 19

Replies

• okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Also I renamed the show Rigged Brother since everything is so convenient. Like Jess has a Temptation to save her and one other person.. hmm well obviously she's going to save Cody who JUST came back.

Well the hex is if she uses it it basically halts the nomination ceremony. So its not so much that she's saving Cody but just making the week a non eviction week (or from what I read on BB site). And yes the game right now is so production heavy it seriously needs to be called that.
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    It was rigged for Paul to get 3 weeks of safety in the beginning. Way overpowered. They are rigging it both ways to keep the house interesting. Though, I think I'm alone here in riding the down with Paul train..
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    It was rigged for Paul to get 3 weeks of safety in the beginning. Way overpowered. They are rigging it both ways to keep the house interesting. Though, I think I'm alone here in riding the down with Paul train..

Alot of people are split on Paul and Cody.. Paul makes the show for me
  • AmandaABW
    AmandaABW Posts: 9 Member

Alot of people are split on Paul and Cody.. Paul makes the show for me

And I can't stand Paul. I think the other characters would be much more interesting if it wasn't "the Paul show" all the time. He just takes over everything.

And I can't wait until eviction night when Jess is just like "No, we're not having an eviction. We're staying. Thanks guys.". LOL.
  • DaintyWhisper
    edited August 2017
    Any respect I had for Paul and his game is gone after todays feeds. Wow.
  • _pi3_
    Any respect I had for Paul and his game is gone after todays feeds. Wow.

What happened
  • DaintyWhisper
    edited August 2017
    Paul basically loses his mind when Jessica confirms she's going to use her hex. He was trying to get her to use it for herself next week and let Cody go home this week. And it seemed like, for at least a little bit, she was considering it because they got into an argument yesterday. But, the plan was to basically rally the house to try and trigger PTSD in Cody to get him to snap and hit someone. It just didn't seem right.. It wasn't just Paul, either. Raven, Josh and Christmas were really mean too. Then all kinds of disorder ensued as different people screamed at each other. Ahh..
  • _pi3_
    Paul basically loses his mind when Jessica confirms she's going to use her hex. He was trying to get her to use it for herself next week and let Cody go home this week. And it seemed like, for at least a little bit, she was considering it because they got into an argument yesterday. But, the plan was to basically rally the house to try and trigger PTSD in Cody to get him to snap and hit someone. It just didn't seem right.. It wasn't just Paul, either. Raven, Josh and Christmas were really mean too. Then all kinds of disorder ensued as different people screamed at each other. Ahh..

Wow
  • jubug6467
    jubug6467 Posts: 6 Member
    I watch BB & BBAD. My faves are Alex, Jason, and Kevin. Can't stand Cody, Mark, Elena, or Jessica. Really don't care much for Raven or Matt either way. If people saw how annoying Mark and Raven were on the BBAD they'd understand why I feel that way. Lol. I really hated Paul last season but he is dominating this season and isn't near as annoying as i found him last time. It wouldn't upset me if he won.
  • okohjacinda
    jubug6467 wrote: »
    I watch BB & BBAD. My faves are Alex, Jason, and Kevin. Can't stand Cody, Mark, Elena, or Jessica. Really don't care much for Raven or Matt either way. If people saw how annoying Mark and Raven were on the BBAD they'd understand why I feel that way. Lol. I really hated Paul last season but he is dominating this season and isn't near as annoying as i found him last time. It wouldn't upset me if he won.

I didn't see last season but I totally agree on disliking Cody Mark Elena and Jessica...esp. Mark and Elena because they keep jumping ship. Raven and Matt are annoying as well but at least they are staying on one end of the house.

Jessica feels so entitled on this show that its driving me up a wall. Like biotch you only won one HOH comp and production handed you the hex...so sit down and be humble. Your social game went down the window the moment you started bumping necks with Cody the psychopath.

And don't get me started on Cody...yes he's a comp beast but that's all he is. So I doubt he would get the money at the end even if he made it all the way because this game is more than just about comps...you have to have some type of social game and not rely on your "gf" who barely has one of her own.

Alex Jason Kevin and Paul are the only people I want to see going to the end. And maybe Christmas but she's so meh that I don't really care where she ends up that much.
  • jubug6467

I didn't see last season but I totally agree on disliking Cody Mark Elena and Jessica...esp. Mark and Elena because they keep jumping ship. Raven and Matt are annoying as well but at least they are staying on one end of the house.

Jessica feels so entitled on this show that its driving me up a wall. Like biotch you only won one HOH comp and production handed you the hex...so sit down and be humble. Your social game went down the window the moment you started bumping necks with Cody the psychopath.

And don't get me started on Cody...yes he's a comp beast but that's all he is. So I doubt he would get the money at the end even if he made it all the way because this game is more than just about comps...you have to have some type of social game and not rely on your "gf" who barely has one of her own.

Alex Jason Kevin and Paul are the only people I want to see going to the end. And maybe Christmas but she's so meh that I don't really care where she ends up that much.

I so agree!!! Cody is so hateful and you are so right about Jessica. I truly wish they'd go next.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    edited August 2017
    Drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#showmmancekiller
  • okohjacinda
    After reading the spoilers I think Jason and Kevin are probably going to make it to the end because they are the only ones staying out of the drama.
  • ZodFit
    After reading the spoilers I think Jason and Kevin are probably going to make it to the end because they are the only ones staying out of the drama.

Who knows. The temptations make it hard to speculate on who is going to make it in the house.

• okohjacinda
    ZodFit wrote: »

Who knows. The temptations make it hard to speculate on who is going to make it in the house.

That's true.
  • okohjacinda
    Jessica is an idiot. Why does she want Alex out so freaking bad?
  • _pi3_

Idk why

Paul is killing this game
  • ZodFit

Idk why

Paul is killing this game

Dude, ALEX is a key player. Jessica knows it and almost put her up but Cody talked her out of it...now she's gunna get dunced once again. I wish Jessica would start making plays.

She's about to wrecked with that fingers crossed take backs that paul pulled. :0 atleast I think
  • jubug6467
    Why doesn't production tell Jessica to STOP drinking out of the milk jug???? I know they all share food and drink all the time but still.... Was she raised in a barn? Get a cup you lazy butt! And while they're at it please please tell Matt to stop digging his fingers all in the bowls and licking them repeatedly like a five year old. Drives me crazy. Ugh.

In other news, Wreck It Mark is completely clueless and I'm so ready for him to go. Lol.
  • _pi3_
    edited August 2017
    Why doesn't production tell Jessica to STOP drinking out of the milk jug???? I know they all share food and drink all the time but still.... Was she raised in a barn? Get a cup you lazy butt! And while they're at it please please tell Matt to stop digging his fingers all in the bowls and licking them repeatedly like a five year old. Drives me crazy. Ugh.

In other news, Wreck It Mark is completely clueless and I'm so ready for him to go. Lol.

I'm ready for Josh to go. Is pan clapping is beyond the definition of obnoxious.

That dude should be embarrassed