Big Brother 19

Replies

• okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    ZodFit wrote: »
    Jessica is an idiot. Why does she want Alex out so freaking bad?

Idk why

Paul is killing this game

Dude, ALEX is a key player. Jessica knows it and almost put her up but Cody talked her out of it...now she's gunna get dunced once again. I wish Jessica would start making plays.

She's about to wrecked with that fingers crossed take backs that paul pulled. :0 atleast I think

But she's been gunning for Alex since Day 1. Do you not remember her calling her Pao Pao? I feel like she's intimidated by her more on a physical level than game wise. I think she peeps that Cody is attracted to her.

And yes Alex is a good player but her focus needs to be on getting Paul out first...but she's made dumb moves thus far so can't expect much from her.
  • okohjacinda
    jubug6467 wrote: »
    Why doesn't production tell Jessica to STOP drinking out of the milk jug???? I know they all share food and drink all the time but still.... Was she raised in a barn? Get a cup you lazy butt! And while they're at it please please tell Matt to stop digging his fingers all in the bowls and licking them repeatedly like a five year old. Drives me crazy. Ugh.

In other news, Wreck It Mark is completely clueless and I'm so ready for him to go. Lol.

I'm ready for Josh to go. Is pan clapping is beyond the definition of obnoxious.

That dude should be embarrassed

I try to ignore Josh as much as possible because he's a non factor in the game. Once the main targets are out, he will be out next.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Josh is annoying he only runs his mouth when he knows he is safe. It's a good idea to keep him in the game because he is dumb AF and heat will be on him.
    Alex is a good competitor, but she needs to make some moves if she gets HOH again, and they should all know that if Paul keeps going he is going to run the house till the end.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Treece68 wrote: »
    Josh is annoying he only runs his mouth when he knows he is safe. It's a good idea to keep him in the game because he is dumb AF and heat will be on him.
    Alex is a good competitor, but she needs to make some moves if she gets HOH again, and they should all know that if Paul keeps going he is going to run the house till the end.

I'm curious how Paul would do if the majority are against him. He's so good at comps.
  • Treece68
    From his last season I remember him being a big baby about it and confronted people and tried to stir the pot. He is good at comps that is why the HOH would have to put up someone else good at comps on the block someone that is in your alliance, or back door him after the veto comp. is over.
  • okohjacinda
    I can't wait till Sunday. If Josh was smart he would put up Mark and Jess to ensure Cody goes home but this is Josh so he will probably go on impulse and put up Jody.
  • Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    I cant stand how Josh treats Mark, I cant believe no one else in the house says anything about it!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Josh is HOH wow.
  • _pi3_
    Underoos wrote: »
    I cant stand how Josh treats Mark, I cant believe no one else in the house says anything about it!

Mark is seriously being nice
  • ZodFit
    Josh is HOH wow.

It's about to be a circus.
  • okohjacinda
    Underoos wrote: »

I don't like Josh whatsoever and nor do I condone any of Josh's antics but I can't stand how Mark jumps ship every 5 seconds. Reminds me of Enzo in the Rachel and Brendan season...I think season 12 if I am not mistaken.

Kevin is doing it too but in a much more subtle and strategic way that I wouldn't mind him going all the way to the end.
  • Treece68
    I like Kevin but he is a floater not doing much. Josh OMG so annoying that he won HOH. He is going to do whatever Paul wants him to do he has no brain of his own. I knew when things did not go Paul's way he was going to stir *kitten* up. He told Josh to go after them with those stupid pots and then had everyone going at them. Why did nobody stop that?
  • okohjacinda
    edited August 2017
    Treece68 wrote: »
    I like Kevin but he is a floater not doing much. Josh OMG so annoying that he won HOH. He is going to do whatever Paul wants him to do he has no brain of his own. I knew when things did not go Paul's way he was going to stir *kitten* up. He told Josh to go after them with those stupid pots and then had everyone going at them. Why did nobody stop that?

Yes but Kevin is much more likable than any floater I've ever seen on BB and Mark is not too far behind as a floater. The only game he won was the den of temptation to save his own *kitten*. He didn't even think about Elena.

Sometimes being a floater is the best move you can make and some BB contestants who have made to the end in the past did it by just being a floater. I don't really respect the floater game that much but BB is more than about the comps. You have to have a great social game and Kevin is pretty much playing papa bear with everyone in the house including Jody.

And that was so uncalled for. I hope they apologize because no matter how much I can't stand Cody and Jess, no one deserves to be bullied.
  • Treece68
    That is true Kevin is very likable and I agree with you about Mark. I can't stand Cody and Jess either but that was over the top.
  • _pi3_
    A little bit of predictions

Paul is going to convince Meatball to put Cody up again. But Jess needs to go up to in case he wins veto he'll more than likely save her in my mind
  • ZodFit

Paul is going to convince Meatball to put Cody up again. But Jess needs to go up to in case he wins veto he'll more than likely save her in my mind

Yeah I can see that. Although this temptation competition has got me worried. If Mark wins there's a person on team Cody/jess
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member

Well now I'm going to have to watch this. See who this Meatball is. And see if your prediction comes true. :)
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Honestly I thought it was silly when my wife and kids watched it but now I kind of enjoy the show- it's entertaining and makes me wonder if I could survive that kind of show lol
  • okohjacinda
    Josh is a bleeping idiot. His focus needs to be getting Jess out because she is going to put him up along with Paul next week if Cody or her get HOH next week. Elena hasn't won anything and I don't think she ever will. Smh this HOH week was wasted on him.
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    I really want to see Raven go. She kills me on the livefeeds...