Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for Cody and Jessica to leave. I'm really liking Kevin and Alex and Mark oh and Paul:)
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for Cody and Jessica to leave. I'm really liking Kevin and Alex and Mark oh and Paul:)

Omygod Paul
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Dreamcicle
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Cody's faces are scary, lol. I'm shocked the house turned so quick, making it an interesting start to the season.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Paul makes me nervous his energy is so high all the time he would have to be my target from day one! Now that he used the temptation to stay off the block can he use it again?

He's safe next week as well
  • _pi3_
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Cody's faces are scary, lol. I'm shocked the house turned so quick, making it an interesting start to the season.

They are
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Christmas Abbott tho?

5dbde8d29f3ceeca7b44bf948f3a6794--reebok-crossfit-crossfit-athletes.jpg

Poor thing has to have surgery on her foot this week because of horseplay. I don't see how she can win now.
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    I feel bad for Christmas.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Yaaaaay Cody's out
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Well maybe
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    At least Cody is out of the house...for a bit. Interested to see who is next out, and see them battle to get back in the house.
  • Zac1644
    Options
    I so hope Jessica gets voted out so Cody has to compete against her to get back in haha that would be awesome
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    Cody will probably win the battle back in but it would be interesting to see if he'd really try as hard if he was against Jessica
  • haylerocks
    haylerocks Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    What is Big Brother 19?
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    haylerocks wrote: »
    What is Big Brother 19?

It's where they put a bunch of strangers (usually) into a house together and they get to evict one person every week. The last person wins 500K
  • Zac1644
    Options
    Cody will probably win the battle back in but it would be interesting to see if he'd really try as hard if he was against Jessica

yea that's my thoughts too, It would be interesting if it's not a physical challenge how well he'll do

• Runninjustincase
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »

yea that's my thoughts too, It would be interesting if it's not a physical challenge how well he'll do

Yeah i guess we really haven't gotten to see how he would do in a mental comp! It seems like the first week lasted a month
  • Zac1644
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »

Yeah i guess we really haven't gotten to see how he would do in a mental comp! It seems like the first week lasted a month

specially after he had to nominate almost 1/3 of the house haha

• Runninjustincase
    Options
    specially after he had to nominate almost 1/3 of the house haha

[/quote]

lol yeah I know! But what's ridiculous is how he went in basically to just get a girlfriend and Jess obviously wanted nothing but a b/f. I wonder if they upped the prize money (which they should have by now) to 1 million if people wouldn't fight harder and try and put those showmances aside? Or do you think it'd make much of a difference?
  • Zac1644
    Options
    I think as long as you have young single people it's going to happen no matter what lol