Big Brother 19

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Paul dressed up as a snake lol classic

I love him OMG
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    I think Dom is 99.9% likely going home but this is big brother...
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey hey .. anybody watch?

I dooooooo. I missed tonight's episode though.

Team Alex, Christmas, and Josh the wild card

Had to edit forgot spoilers.
  • ZodFit
    It's insane people ACTUALLY rooting for cody. I respect Josh a lot though. No filter
  • _pi3_
    ZodFit wrote: »
    It's insane people ACTUALLY rooting for cody. I respect Josh a lot though. No filter

My mom likes him. I'm like why?

Dom is Def digging her grave though
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit wrote: »

My mom likes him. I'm like why?

Dom is Def digging her grave though

Yeah at first I was unsure but he only pops off on people like cody, and other snakes
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    If the guys were smart they would team up together. There are a lot of females going home, and a lot of strong men still in the game (with a good chance of Cody returning).
  • ZodFit
    busyPK wrote: »
    If the guys were smart they would team up together. There are a lot of females going home, and a lot of strong men still in the game (with a good chance of Cody returning).

Don't underestimate ALEX
  • _pi3_
    The guys are surprisingly weak considering all their muscles
  • SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    I've been meaning to watch it since my sister told me one of the house guests has gastroparesis. My sister also has it and I've been curious to see how it's being handled by the other house guests as well as the show's staff (especially if there have been any food-related challenges or rewards).
  • _pi3_
    I've been meaning to watch it since my sister told me one of the house guests has gastroparesis. My sister also has it and I've been curious to see how it's being handled by the other house guests as well as the show's staff (especially if there have been any food-related challenges or rewards).

Yeah they red headed has that .. she has this thing that stimulates her intestines
  • okohjacinda
    Dom's big mouth got her evicted.
  • _pi3_
    Dom's big mouth got her evicted.

I'm behind but not surprised
  • _pi3_
    edited July 2017
    I love Raven's styles
  • okohjacinda
    I love Raven's styles

Yes it is really pretty
  • _pi3_
    I wanna pull on Paul's beard
  • okohjacinda
    My mom says she might have a chance to get back in the game but I'm like not a chance in hell if its a physical comp because Cody is the strongest in the house besides Alex.
  • _pi3_
    My mom says she might have a chance to get back in the game but I'm like not a chance in hell if its a physical comp because Cody is the strongest in the house besides Alex.

Cody is way stronger than anybody against him in that
  • _pi3_
    Don't forget the special tomorrow for the evicted houseguests to get into the house

I swear though I'm catching up .. EVERYBODY voted Dominique out

That's crazy
  • okohjacinda
    Don't forget the special tomorrow for the evicted houseguests to get into the house

I swear though I'm catching up .. EVERYBODY voted Dominique out

That's crazy

Oh wow thanks for telling me. I didn't know it was tomorrow. I thought it was going to be on Sunday.

And yeah...she talked way too much. Had she not done the snake bit, she probably would have been fine.