Game of Thrones fans!!

One more week. I am a HUGE fan of the books and now the show, and CAN'T WAIT until the next season airs and next book comes out. Looking for friends and partners in crime who love it just as much as me so I can fangirl without judgment (ok, maybe with a bit of judgment...)

Replies

• mealybugz
    mealybugz Posts: 2 Member
    I love game of thrones! I can't wait to watch the new episode. I heard they are doing spin off series after the ending of this show!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    I'm so excited for those too. I'm trying to avoid spoilers and yet read theories at the same time - it isn't easy!
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    I'm too addicted. And haven't even watched the trailers cause I'll read too much into them lol!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Huge GoT fan! I even have it written on my calendar and the DVR is already set!

Those of you who are newer to MFP may not know there has been a Game of Thrones fitness challenge going on over the past couple years. They are taking a hiatus right now, but plan to start up again in the fall after Season 7 wraps up. It's a lot of fun and very challenging fitness-wise, but still do-able for everyone. If interested, you can message me and I'll be sure to send you the info when the time comes.

I was excited to see the latest Time magazine featured the GoT crew. I managed to snag it from my dentist office earlier this week. (actually the hygienist gave it to me after she saw my reaction). :D

8jh0htxmojui.jpg
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Same here. Seems like it's taking forever!
  • RobBasss
    RobBasss Posts: 65 Member
    4fkinahd1be4.png
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Planner is set to record!!! Can't wait!!
  • Niccoleg145
    Niccoleg145 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm obsessed with GoT!!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Love it! And don't mind spoilers at all instead, I hte surprises. In fact after a particularly traumatic death, I actively wait until it's been out at least an hour, so I can go online and prepare myself before watching it!
  • Jordan_Demelo77
    Jordan_Demelo77 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2017
    This user is also a huge Harry Potter fan ;)
  • Jfitness57
    Jfitness57 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2017
    Me! Still devastated about Khal Drogo tho
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    This user is also a huge Harry Potter fan ;)

Well have you signed up for the Hogwarts weight loss challenge too? DOOO EEEEET!!
  • MsMollyKing
    MsMollyKing Posts: 83 Member
    Totally in love with GOT! I've read the books and watched the show. Now I'm just patiently (not really) waiting for ol' George to get to writing before he kicks the bucket!! Also, OBSESSED with the OUTLANDER series. Again, waiting for the author to finish the last 2 books!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Jfitness57 wrote: »
    Me! Still devastated about Khal Drogo tho

Really? He was Sexy, but still too much into the whole rape, murder, pillage thing for me to be to upset.
    Haopy that he's Aquaman now though. I can drool and not feel guilty, lol
  • kanjigirlcolo
    kanjigirlcolo Posts: 7 Member
    I love GoT - but as we don't have HBO, we have to wait a bit to see it :( Please feel free to add me.