I really dislike eggs. Any good breakfast suggestions?

Options
mikahdabbs
mikahdabbs Posts: 13 Member
edited July 2017 in Recipes
Any egg free breakfast ideas out there?!? Help!

Replies

• mikahdabbs
    mikahdabbs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • thatsgreat102
    thatsgreat102 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I get sick if I eat eggs too many days in a row. I usually eat oatmeal, fruit, cottage cheese or a protein bar for breakfast. There's plenty of options out there.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    pancakes
    bacon
    yogurt
    granola
    cereal
    savory steel cut oats or sweet steel cut oats
    fruit
    any meat except egg
    any grain
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, cream of wheat, polenta, fruit smoothies, fruit and yogurt, fruit and fruit, peanut butter toast with goodies like all fruit spread or honey...
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with berries on top. Cup of soup. Pb on toast with some fruit like grapes.
  • bray149
    bray149 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Dymatize Iso100 protein shake made with unsweetened almond milk and a little fruit. The protein and fiber together give a lasting fullness and kickstart your metabolism. Just a suggestion as I do like eggs and I go with one egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and some hot sauce on a whole grain wrap, with my protein shake for breakfast.
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hate eggs too!! We eat fruit smoothies with protein powder/greek yogurt/cottage cheese/chia/ground flax/oats/ for a protein signs fiber heavy start to the day.
  • lisarenee127
    lisarenee127 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you looked up meals that you make jars? Like recipes for oats. I struggle with this also. Especially gluten free
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

bbell1985 wrote: »
    pancakes
    bacon
    yogurt
    granola
    cereal
    fruit
    any meat except egg
    any grain

Savoury Oats you say?? I'm intrigued. What does that consist of??

• anna246marie
    anna246marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favourite breakfast is... sauté onions, garlic, cauliflower and mushrooms then add a tin of tomatoes. Season to taste! Fills me up and makes me feel good :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I rarely eat breakfast, and I love eggs, but when I eat breakfast and don't have eggs, I love protein pancakes... They have eggs, but don't taste like eggs!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I get sick if I eat eggs too many days in a row. I usually eat oatmeal, fruit, cottage cheese or a protein bar for breakfast. There's plenty of options out there.

I get sick if I eat eggs too many days in a row too! And I agree, there are so many options out there. The sky's the limit. All kinds of porridges, hash browns, meats, dairy, sandwiches, pancakes, shakes, last night's leftovers, I even have cake with coffee for breakfast sometimes. You really can eat anything other than eggs.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that sometimes I eat my protein cheesecake for breakfast? - Good recipe ideas here - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake#latest
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast is oatmeal with fruit/protein powder/PB2/Greek Yogurt stirred in.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    stljam wrote: »
    Is it wrong that sometimes I eat my protein cheesecake for breakfast? - Good recipe ideas here - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake#latest

Is it wrong that when I first saw that recipe, my initial thought was wow, that would be great for breakfast. Unfortunately, I never made it since I wasn't sure if it would turn out okay with plant based protein.

There's no wrong time for cheesecake.

• chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    mx9435xwgark.png
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    TorStar80 wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    pancakes
    bacon
    yogurt
    granola
    cereal
    fruit
    any meat except egg
    any grain

Savoury Oats you say?? I'm intrigued. What does that consist of??

Whatever you want? I like mine with red cabbage, scallions, salt, and hard boiled egg. But you cold use bacon or chicken or whatever. Steel cut though...not rolled. I've actually only done it once. I can't eat oats or too many grains. But it's delicious.