July 24th- 6 Week Challenge- Just Start Moving!

Options
cbeck130
cbeck130 Posts: 14 Member
This is a beginner group for those wanting to just start somewhere and something. We will do a weekly weigh in. Each member will create a 6 week goal for themselves. Your goal can be to lose 10 pounds or maybe it's doing 20 pushups, running, eating 3 servings of veggies a day. It's whatever you want to accomplish. Real change takes time by choosing to have healthier habits and lifestyles. If this speaks to you come join this group.

Criteria:
Monday- Weekly Weigh-In
30 minutes of daily exercise
Share Non-Scale Victories (NSV)

Replies

• mangumwil1
    mangumwil1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my goal is to work out 4 times a week for six weeks.
  • Meggy_1
    Meggy_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to run 3 days a week.
  • jeannemcna
    jeannemcna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also haven't worked out in quite some time. I'm aiming for 30 minutes or more at least 5 times a week. Count me in, please!
  • npruitt99
    npruitt99 Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm in as well. Goal is to work out for an hour 5 times a week during this challenge and reach my daily step goal each day (8,000 steps)
  • juliagessert
    juliagessert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I gave birth to a lovely boy in april... But now it's time to lose the pregnancy weight;) my goal is to loose 10 lb... I hope I can fit in my pants again;)
  • brenledb
    brenledb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to exercise 5 times a week and reach my daily step goal of 10,000 steps.
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to workout 30 min five times a week. Got to start somewhere.
  • msdaniels08
    msdaniels08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My goals is to log daily, and do at least 20 minutes of exercise daily. I am just getting started and need motivation.
  • TabbyCat444
    TabbyCat444 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling hard with getting back in to the gym, definitely gonnna jump on this challenge! My goal is to go to the gym at least 3x a week for the next 6 weeks(or ya know preferably longer XD)
  • lhenry1022
    lhenry1022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds. Start weight 210.
  • BeetleAndSlug
    BeetleAndSlug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm i
  • JanolaBarbara
    JanolaBarbara Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm joining! Just so difficult getting back into the swing of things. My goal is to lose 10lbs in 6 weeks! (I have a family function in 4 weeks, so hoping this group can help me stay motivated during that time.)
  • BeetleAndSlug
    Options
    Im in. My goals are to lose 6 pounds in 6 weeks, exercise for at least 40 minutes a day, and do strength training at least 2 Times a week. also want to limit fried foods two three times a week. I lost almost 80 pounds in two years (Jan 2012 to May 2014) I platoued that may and maintained my weight (155) for two years. I gained 10 po
  • BeetleAndSlug
    Options
    I'm sorry for the double posts, my phone is really slow on this website. Anyways I gained 10 pounds after getting a job as a deli cook last year, but I lost 12 from April 2017 to May 2017 after I downloaded the myfitnesspal app. I've been stuck at 142 since May and my goal weight is between 125 and 130.
  • elane127
    elane127 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to log all my calories, even if I go over my limit. Hoping this helps me stay on track!
  • HollyKidd2017
    HollyKidd2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to walk at least 30 minutes and day 5 days a week.
  • nicolercowan
    nicolercowan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my goal is to eat healthy and exercise 30 minutes 3 times a week.