Screw The Scale!

motivatekait
motivatekait Posts: 90 Member
plhtft2i0kgw.png

Yesterday on the left and last year when I was at my lowest weight on the right.
Been a little frustrated these past few weeks to see that I've only lost 2lbs in 8 weeks :# These past couple weeks I've incorporated more weight-lifting and higher calories because I decided I should probably worry more about recomp than fat loss, and my body seems to be really responding to it!
(I'm 5'5'")

Replies

• Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    You're awesome, this shows the benefit of improved muscle tone, rather than relying on the sad step.

:heart: love these results.
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Screw the scale indeed! You look amazing!
  • 2y2k
    2y2k Posts: 41 Member
    Love this!! You look incredible & it's sooooo true that the scale is not the deciding factor. You're proof of that! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Senrak66
    Senrak66 Posts: 39 Member
    you could be gain muscle that why scale not move. i use Digital Body Analyzer.
    that tell me how much weight is muscle fat and water. you can get one here
    for 50% off at mylikfemyshop.com use this code BA150PER44.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Senrak66 wrote: »
    you could be gain muscle that why scale not move. i use Digital Body Analyzer.
    that tell me how much weight is muscle fat and water. you can get one here
    for 50% off at mylikfemyshop.com use this code BA150PER44.

those things are not accurate
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    plhtft2i0kgw.png

Yesterday on the left and last year when I was at my lowest weight on the right.
    Been a little frustrated these past few weeks to see that I've only lost 2lbs in 8 weeks :# These past couple weeks I've incorporated more weight-lifting and higher calories because I decided I should probably worry more about recomp than fat loss, and my body seems to be really responding to it!
    (I'm 5'5'")

if you are recomping(eating at maintenance and lifting) then you will lose fat and gain some muscle. its just a very slow process.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!