Help! So thirsty! Need recommendations...

Replies

• madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    I really love water. platonically AND physically
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Oh this is an easy one. First I do my hair and makeup like I haven't been eating cheetos all morning and I've got somewhere to go. Pick out a top preferably with a plunging neckline but any old v neck will work too in a pinch. Put on a sexy pair of heels. These are a must. I then hop in bed and take a hundred selfies. On my belly, on my back, sitting up, push my boobs together closer, fix that out of place hair, tussle my hair, if I lay on my belly and prop my legs just right you can see my cleavage and my sexy shoes, look straight at the camera, looking away from the camera because it's mysterious, ugh this is hard. Then I scroll through them all to make sure that my face looks good. Then I crop half of my face out of it in order for my tittays to take center stage. Filter the ever living hell out of it so you can see the real me, not my flaws. Then I think of a witty caption like "time to take the kid to the park" or "ready for bed" or "just finished my workout" something like that. Then I hit post.

And how many times per day should this be done?

Well you start out slow, once in a blue moon (ya know cause it takes a good portion of your day and you're shy). But no one is going to come out and tell you that your ugly so you'll get comments like "love your top" or "your eyeliner is on point" or maybe "girl where'd you get that necklace?" You start to get a little confident, so you post another after a careful day of meticulous quaffing. More comments roll in and stroking your ego pretty nicely. Then you get that gross dude who happens to be into what you got and he'll reply something along the lines of "girl I'd drink your bath water". Before you know it, your hooked on that little high you get from feeling like just maybe I'm not a god damn dog. But you don't get that in real life so you have to come back here for more. And so begins the cycle. But you accidentally posted on a Sunday and no one was on so you gotta do it again on Monday. This is exhausting but you need that little taste of self esteem. Before you know it you're looking for any excuse to post a picture until everyone is so damn sick of your face that your comments start dropping off but you can't quit. Something like that.

This seems doable. I need to try something, the thongs in my profile pic are not grabbing much attention yet.

Completely unrelated side note- how are you at using contouring to, you know, make something appear larger?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh this is an easy one. First I do my hair and makeup like I haven't been eating cheetos all morning and I've got somewhere to go. Pick out a top preferably with a plunging neckline but any old v neck will work too in a pinch. Put on a sexy pair of heels. These are a must. I then hop in bed and take a hundred selfies. On my belly, on my back, sitting up, push my boobs together closer, fix that out of place hair, tussle my hair, if I lay on my belly and prop my legs just right you can see my cleavage and my sexy shoes, look straight at the camera, looking away from the camera because it's mysterious, ugh this is hard. Then I scroll through them all to make sure that my face looks good. Then I crop half of my face out of it in order for my tittays to take center stage. Filter the ever living hell out of it so you can see the real me, not my flaws. Then I think of a witty caption like "time to take the kid to the park" or "ready for bed" or "just finished my workout" something like that. Then I hit post.

And how many times per day should this be done?

Well you start out slow, once in a blue moon (ya know cause it takes a good portion of your day and you're shy). But no one is going to come out and tell you that your ugly so you'll get comments like "love your top" or "your eyeliner is on point" or maybe "girl where'd you get that necklace?" You start to get a little confident, so you post another after a careful day of meticulous quaffing. More comments roll in and stroking your ego pretty nicely. Then you get that gross dude who happens to be into what you got and he'll reply something along the lines of "girl I'd drink your bath water". Before you know it, your hooked on that little high you get from feeling like just maybe I'm not a god damn dog. But you don't get that in real life so you have to come back here for more. And so begins the cycle. But you accidentally posted on a Sunday and no one was on so you gotta do it again on Monday. This is exhausting but you need that little taste of self esteem. Before you know it you're looking for any excuse to post a picture until everyone is so damn sick of your face that your comments start dropping off but you can't quit. Something like that.

*Dead* :D and so on point. Marry me?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Somebody needs to drink from my fire hose.

9sap6jy1tg2e.jpg

c398xjj4tmne.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Somebody needs to drink from my fire hose.

9sap6jy1tg2e.jpg

c398xjj4tmne.gif

u61zxkl4hybo.gif

Just let her do it, you monster
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Gatorade :# cucumber flavor at that!!!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    A bigass jug of Mtn Dew?
    Whiskey?
    Pickle Juice?
    Breast Milk? :D
    Eggnog?
    I like fierce lime gatoraide.
    I know it's bad, but I'm doing the Dew right now. *kitten* it's Friday night. I got to partay somehow. :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    A bigass jug of Mtn Dew?
    Whiskey?
    Pickle Juice?
    Breast Milk? :D
    Eggnog?
    I like fierce lime gatoraide.
    I know it's bad, but I'm doing the Dew right now. *kitten* it's Friday night. I got to partay somehow. :)

I like a nice cold Tab

Tab is veery goood. I like Tab. :)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    giphy.gif
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    w6eLg.gif

Ain't that the truth! :D
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    a9pgb2rmpaku.gif
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    when i'm thirsty i just send out some noodz

I do this too but my thirst is quenched by my tears because no one ever responds