6 month anniversary with Daily Burn

Options
lionessNV
lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
Ever since joining Daily Burn in February I exercise about 5 times per week +/-. I log my food everyday no matter how sucky I ate, and I stick with what Fitbit tells me as far as if I ate under or over. Usually it's over, but I'm mindfully trying to change that and eat in the green zone (or just-right zone). I don't really realize how far I've come until I see a before/after pic of myself. x185ac32yehm.jpg

Replies

• Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking good.
  • carrie_mitzel
    carrie_mitzel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great before and after! I just signed up for Daily Burn tonight and am excited to get started tomorrow morning!! I think I'm about the same size as your "before" pic, so it's motivating to see someone who has used Daily Burn and been successful.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Great work and keep it up. What have you done to your left knee there looks like it hurt. :p
  • Lindsey_Ross
    Lindsey_Ross Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what daily burn is? :)
  • CosmoSalt
    CosmoSalt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Super job!!!!
    Keep crushing it!
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what daily burn is? :)

It is a exercise video subscription. I'd like to hear more about available videos from OP. I'm thinking of using beach body on demand, but I believe daily burn is cheaper, just haven't researches yet what is available.
  • SusanMcMc
    SusanMcMc Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I’m an avid daily burn member. It has a wide variety of programs from weightlifting (Live To Fail) to dance-based, yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, mobility etc. they also have specialized programs for newbies and pregnant folks. One of my favorite programs is the daily live body circuit workout (DB365). The trainers and routines vary from day to day and there’s often a discussion portion about the theme of the week like nutrition or goal setting. Best of all you can chat live via your computer with the folks in studio. It’s cool to have the person on your tv talk to you live.

One of the best advantages of Daily Burn to other similar programs is that they are all about a positive approach to fitness and NEVER try to sell you shakes or supplements.
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started Daily Burn 365 and it was my first day today! How do you log calories burn or what do you put in?
  • no1racefan1
    no1racefan1 Posts: 277 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Daily Burn is awesome! I've been using it for years. There is a HUGE library of workouts available and they seem to add new programs on a regular basis. I discovered exercises I love to do that I probably never would have tried without DB--such as pilates, yoga, and kickboxing.

You can also put your subscription on hold at any time if you know there's a period of time that you won't be using it, so you aren't paying for it when not in use.
  • SusanMcMc
    SusanMcMc Posts: 252 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I just started Daily Burn 365 and it was my first day today! How do you log calories burn or what do you put in?

For the prerecorded daily burn programs, the app will show you an estimated calorie burn at the end of the workout based on the weight you have recorded in your dB account section. For 365 I usually use 177 calories for a 30 minute workout. But for a day like today’s yoga/Pilates style workout, I use yoga from the database. The important thing is not to overestimate calories burned if you are using them to add calories to what you can eat for the day. If you have a heart rate monitor you can use that instead too. Hope this helps. Welcome to DB!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    HUGE diffrence, HUGE!
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Didn't Daily Burn used to be on Hulu? I went there and did a search but found nothing. Can it still be streamed from a Roku by itself, or how can it be accessed now? I would like to try it, but I want to be able to access it from my TV in the living room :)
  • kelitapetita
    kelitapetita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    penneysfit,
    it can be accessed via Roku on your TV - that's how I use it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!