Need to lose 31lbs and need help!

Teaboc
Teaboc Posts: 5 Member
Every time I lose anything it goes right back on, need some community support! Xoxo

Replies

• CirocBda
    CirocBda Posts: 15 Member
    Keto is the answer
    Joe
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Have a look at www.dietdoctor.com - a good user friendly approach.
  • Teaboc
    Thanks will look into both!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    There are a b'zillion different diet plans out there. They all work the same way -- by reducing your calorie consumption. If you consume fewer calories than you expend you will lose weight. It's as simple as that. So, you can eat whatever works for you as long as you carefully measure (preferably weigh using a digital scale) every single thing you eat every day.

Best wishes to you. You'll find lots of kindred spirits on here.
  • mrsbowen032313
    mrsbowen032313 Posts: 2 Member
    First thing is first.. if you don't put anything IN your body, it has nothing to burn! That was hard for me to grasp at first! I have been struggling with my weight since childhood.. 33 now. I have also struggled with the decision to have weight loss surgery for about 7 years. I am having Roux-en-Y on July 31, 2017. Believe me, it NOT the easy way out!!! But if you are wanting to lose 31 lbs.. I would suggest the "liver shrinking" diet. I've been in it for 7 days and have lost 16 lbs. I am recommended to stay on it for a total of 2 weeks. It's hard at first (as with anything new!) But I promise, it'll get better!
    Drink a protein shake for breakfast (I drink premier protein- caramel, bananas and cream)
    You can have a snack after breakfast of either or 1 cup of raw non starchy veggies, or 3 oz of protein.
    Have another shake for lunch
    A snack of either veggies or protein before dinner
    Then for dinner you can have 1 whole cup of raw (or 1/2c cooked) veggies AND 3 oz protein
    Nothing afterwards
    All day long, drink WATER, WATER, WATER.
    It helps that you can add the 0 Cal flavoring packets.

This diet is not recommended to stay on for a long period of time and I would also suggest you check with your doctor before you start it. I don't personally know you and you could have an inability that would cause you to not be on this diet... Just check with a doctor ALWAYS before trying something that ANYONE recommends!

Good luck to you and your 31 lbs loss!
  • Teaboc
    Thanks for all the help, will look into all of these options!