Dr Sebi

Igotthe_keyz
Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
Has anyone ever been successful at weight loss trying Dr Sebi Alkaline approach?

Replies

• BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    Our bodies regulate our PH on it's own, regardless of the PH; of what we consume! This won't, change that!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    It's useless and a scam. All you need is a calorie deficit.
    this right here is all you need to understand, OP. This.
    Get a food scale, accurately log your intake, and then adjust slowly and accordingly.

• Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    It is true we should regulate our ph balance for ourselves. I don't like the comment the site made, to the effect, you need this specific supplement from that one specific place, restrictive, money making?.

As long as you don't have some underlying health issue, there is no reason for you not to not loose weight if you keep to your restriction, and weigh and measure your food items. Most people do not need to complicate things. If you are close to where you want to be set mfp to loose .5 lb, a week, if you are within a stone or so. Weight loss does get more difficult as you get close to where the body want to be but its never in a constant line. Were someone to want to lose more weight it is considered safe to set to loose 2lb a week. The important thing is, for you to do what is right for you.
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
    Thank you all
  • GoGoMary4
    GoGoMary4 Posts: 33 Member
    While you cannot change the ph of your body (you will die) I feel some of his ideas are valid and are worth exploring. The idea of a whole plant based diet is very healthy for some people. Also the idea of eating foods with seeds and non gmos, I feel is a great idea for ones health. Using herbs everyday can be very beneficial. Also the window of time for eating is wonderful for me personally. I have started to eat fruit (most mornings) first thing on an empty stomach, it has been wonderful for me. I do not follow the diet because it is to restrictive for me and I know the ph of my body will not change. Also the food list has changed since his death and the company seems more intrested in selling than health. As with any person giving advice: you listen respectively and then do whatever you feel is right for you. Best of luck.