Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Stupid Reasons Why You Are Not On My Friends List

TenaciousGymKittenTenaciousGymKitten Posts: 2,590Member Member Posts: 2,590Member Member
You think that James Franco is a good actor.

Replies

• captainfantastic94captainfantastic94 Posts: 2,258Member Member Posts: 2,258Member Member
    "But James Franco's performance in Freaks and Geeks inspired me to become a professional actor!" -Not an actor
  • captainfantastic94captainfantastic94 Posts: 2,258Member Member Posts: 2,258Member Member
    I can't handle all that negativity

I think hot men get away with a lot despite their lack of talent. Like Mark Wahlberg. He's dreamy, but 85% of his acting is loud breathing and the other 20% is a furrowed brow.

Ladies aren't immune to this either... mila kunis.... other lady actresses
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 2,903Member Member Posts: 2,903Member Member

I think hot men get away with a lot despite their lack of talent. Like Mark Wahlberg. He's dreamy, but 85% of his acting is loud breathing and the other 20% is a furrowed brow.

Ladies aren't immune to this either... mila kunis.... other lady actresses

I thought we were operating on the assumption that all ladies are bad actresses
    You're far too superhuman for me.

There are super humans here? Where??
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 28,880Member Member Posts: 28,880Member Member
    You post way too many selfies.

All your selfies are the exact same pic just different pants.

Or exactly the same but with different shirts, even the head tilt is exactly the same. I don't get the point. At all.