Limited to female MFP members

Ay_posty
Ay_posty Posts: 26 Member
Do I have to limit myself to female MFP members? It seems like every male who adds me on here is thirsty AF.....I would like to enjoy the community without the awkward advances in my inbox....
Any other ladies experiencing this?! I bet I'm not the only one!

Replies

• chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    That's why my profile picture is a picture of my dog! hahaha! Feel free to add me. :)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    I find that when I have a nice picture of my face up it immediately attracts unwanted attention. I actually did a test. I got zero male attention with a generic profile picture, like a quote or something. Then I put my face up and what do ya know....lotsa male attention. I now have my legs out so we'll see how that goes. But yeah it is annoying. I think most people like a wee bit of validation from time to time, a little attention is nice but some of it is pretty disturbing & uncalled for

Oh you've got knees? PM sent!
    I find that when I have a nice picture of my face up it immediately attracts unwanted attention. I actually did a test. I got zero male attention with a generic profile picture, like a quote or something. Then I put my face up and what do ya know....lotsa male attention. I now have my legs out so we'll see how that goes. But yeah it is annoying. I think most people like a wee bit of validation from time to time, a little attention is nice but some of it is pretty disturbing & uncalled for

I tried putting up a face pic. No bites yet, and it doesn't get much more sexy and mysterious than this. I guess we disproved that theory.

PM incoming!
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    I have never used pics of myself on here, and (therefore, I believe) never receive thirsty or creepy PMs.
  • JLAJ81
    I keep sending creepy PMs but I don't get any bites either. I don't know how to work this app.

Based off your pic your are just my type
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    I put up the sexiest pic I could find and still nothing

I'll send a FR request later, still in the middle of some alone time with the lizard pic...
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I keep sending creepy PMs but I don't get any bites either. I don't know how to work this app.

Then why haven't you responded to 37 messages I sent you last night about being in your bushes?

Because I was in the bush behind you watching you
  • kaygeebozzz
    kaygeebozzz Posts: 69 Member
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

IKR? Solid 10... what is it about scales that just gets the juices flowing?