Anyone out there doing Precision Nutrition?

mexico4fun
mexico4fun Posts: 31 Member
I'm new to this group but just wondering if anyone else out there doing or done the Precision Nutrition program?

Replies

• dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    does that really say $97 per month? i imagine it's totally worth it if it works for you. i don't know if i have the time and brain power to get into it. my schedule typically has me out the door at 4:00 am and home around 7:00 pm. i'll have to look at it more closely.
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    I've heard of the Precision Nutrition Program, but have not completed it. Are you currently doing the program? I have a friend on my MFP List that could answer questions in regards to that program his name is Dan and his user name on here is Hello_its_Dan. Best of luck and keep us posted on how you find the program if you do it.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    I just started the year of coaching on July 24th. I'll send a friend request.
  • axarlisc
    axarlisc Posts: 1 Member
    I just started a month ago as well- very well structured with daily lessons, habits, workouts and online coaching. So far a lot of good knowledge and practice, with decent results to date. It does demand a high level of commitment and attention on a daily/weekly basis so that may be why they get folks to pay up front with the idea they will be motivated to give it full attention for a 12 month period. Ping me if you have questions.