Any bodybuilder or fit aesthetic here

Options
I need any bodybuilder or fit aesthetic to take alook on my meals to show me any mistakes that I've
I wanna to get lean muscle mass and lose fat

Replies

• HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I dont know that I can be of any help here, but a friend of mine is really happy working with Renaissance Periodization. They have specific templates for physique and offer a lot of consultation for the right kind of meals and lifts. I can put you in touch with him (he's on here) or you can check out https://renaissanceperiodization.com/

For some self learning, I know he would recommend Mike Israetel and http://physiqonomics.com/

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    You might want to head over to the gaining/bodybuilding forum for more help. Also your diary is closed
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    You might want to head over to the gaining/bodybuilding forum for more help. Also your diary is closed

True - maybe you can ask a mod to move the thread?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    @Peternagi i bumped this over to the bodybuilding board since I think you will have better success here. Best wishes~
  • Peternagi
    Peternagi Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    cramlow82 wrote: »
    I compete. Been out of it for 7 years, but I have a show on Sunday actually. Here are a few tips. Try hitting these numbers: in your macros try hitting 40% in protein, 30% in each of carbs and fat.
    Try cycling your carb intake. 2-3 low days ( I do 100-150 grams) and then a high day ( I do 200-250).
    I try to stay roughly near 2000 calories a day. But I'm not crazy on watching those.
    Important: good fats! But don't over do them because they can be high in calories. I do almonds and flax seeds in my oatmeal with cinnamon at breakfast and eggs/spinach/red pepper flake/little olive oil. Avocado with other meals including chicken and sweet potato with cinnamon and spinach. In between protein drinks and bars, but don't rely on them. Drink lots of water. Fish oil and multivitamin. I eat every 2-3 hours. Keep the metabolism going.
    Hard to gain muscle doing this. But fat will come off.
    Just a quick insight into my meals. Has worked for me. This is me on Sunday ( one week out from my show)
    Many thanks ☺️
    Greetings from egypt