Finished having babies looking for friends

Uisceuisce
Uisceuisce Posts: 37 Member
I have 3 great boys, looking to get my body back! Looking to add friends for mutual support and motivation!

Replies

• jennilee828
    jennilee828 Posts: 2 Member
    I too am done having kiddos, twin girls and a little boy. Would love to be friends although not sure how to do that! Haha
  • Uisceuisce
    I too am done having kiddos, twin girls and a little boy. Would love to be friends although not sure how to do that! Haha

Great I'll add you!
  • ehbirthnut
    ehbirthnut Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. I'm 41 with three girls ages 12,10,7. I wanna be a healthy role model for them. Also I've spent the last 12years putting their needs first and now I'm realizing I can't keep putting myself last if I want this body to last well into my golden years. So here I am but trying to get healthy when in your 40s is challenging. Some days I just wanna run away. Anyway as of Sept 1 I was heavier than I've ever been, 190 at 5ft 4 in. I would be happy to get down to 140-150ish.
  • RebornAdvocate
    RebornAdvocate Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'm 25, a mom to 3 girls, and definitely DONE with kids. Time to be me again. Not sure how to add people but I definitely need all the support I can get!
  • brandymoubray1
    brandymoubray1 Posts: 2 Member
    I am a stay at home homeschool mom of 3 girls. I am also done having kids. Please add me. Anyone who wants friends and motivation. I am trying to loose more weight. I lost about 20 lbs last year and would like to lose about the same this year
  • BrianneTC
    BrianneTC Posts: 4 Member
    Absolutely done having babies! Thought I might never get there after 5 (haha!) but my youngest is now almost 4 and I'm ready to start getting my body back! I've got kids 10 yrs to 3 (yes, that's 5 kids in 7 years - you can imagine what that's done to my middle...)
    I'm a stay at home, homeschool mom, so I've been pretty sedentary for the last 10 years, and sadly even though I've got a treadmill and a bow-flex at home, I rarely use them - but I'm hoping to change that!
    I want people to stop asking if I'm expecting again, and I want to have better energy for my kids! Would love the support of a group of like-minded mamas!
  • ldhoward06
    ldhoward06 Posts: 4 Member
    Can you add me?? Definitely done... Twin girls and a 3 year old
  • Uisceuisce
    I added you all
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Stay at home mom, 4 girls, baby factory is officially shut down! Now ready to work on myself, add me
  • darken6
    darken6 Posts: 56 Member
    Just delivered my eighth last week. While I'm sad that my baby days are coming to an end, this is very likely our last. I'm a 36yo SAH homeschooling mama. Please add me mamas! I'm looking forward to jumping back into mfp more seriously in the next few weeks!
  • jacigillies
    jacigillies Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! I had my 4th and final baby in March and I just want to get in great shape by his first bday!! I've already lost all the weight but I just feel flabby so trying to get back to toned! Being a mommy is fantastic. Being an in shape mom would be even better!! Add me!
  • pcreaton
    pcreaton Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Ladies! I too am done having kids. In fact I actually split with my husband about a year ago, but no more babies regardless of what life throws at me! We have two awesome little boys ages 3 and 6. I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs, though technically it should be probably be closer to 30. Definitely would love the motivation, support and ideas from other busy mamas.
  • tacomarie
    tacomarie Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all! I'm a mommy to 2 great kiddos. We are officially done have kids. Now I am trying to set a good example when it comes to eating for my kids. I would love the motivation! Thanks!
  • College_Mamaof2
    College_Mamaof2 Posts: 5 Member
    27 year old mom to 3 boys and 1 girl. Hubby is getting a vasectomy next month!!! Time to get my body back FOR GOOD!! Lol, I'd love all the support and friendship possible, too.
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Just had my second and final baby girl on January 16th. We have 2 under 2! I'm currently 52 pounds heavier than my weight pre baby #1 (profile picture) and I really want to get back to my old self! Add me!!
  • ehbirthnut
    How do we add friends? I'd like to add you all to my friends list.
  • ehbirthnut
    rvice2 wrote: »
    Just had my second and final baby girl on January 16th. We have 2 under 2! I'm currently 52 pounds heavier than my weight pre baby #1 (profile picture) and I really want to get back to my old self! Add me!!

Congrats on your new addition. As soon as I figure out how, I will add you.
  • kpmegan10
    kpmegan10 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes! Hope to join group - our sweet but LAST surprise is 4 months and I’m ready to wear my clothes again!