hello im new here

Options
hello I am Maggie and am a 41 year old mother of three girls .I work and am just starting for the umpteen time of trying to loose weight .

Replies

• cchiar
    cchiar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie! I'm returning here for the third time and trying to lose weight for the upmteenth time as well! I'm wondering if you'd like to be MyFitnessPal friends. I'm returning to MFP for the third time, and hoping that if I have more social support on here it will help me to be more accountable.
    Cindy
  • mommy_witcurls
    mommy_witcurls Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Nichole! I too joined today! MFP is my go to for all weight lose & fitness goals! I joined this group because a couple of months ago I decided to start clean eating- thanks to the whole 30 diet! I loved the way by body felt so much that I decided to make it a life style change! For the most part it isn't hard but it is challenging when I get board with meal ideas and that usually causes me to crave all things bad ;) so I though this would be a good place for support!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Crystal and I started MFP almost a month ago for the fourth time. My weight has gone up and down most of my life, always a struggle but for right now I'm doing well. I've been a vegetarian (not vegan) for 27 years. My diary is open.
  • janedaly56
    janedaly56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • 927caryo
    927caryo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    hello all -- I welcome friends requests from folks who are trying to eating clean. I love to get support but so far all friend requests have been folks who drink diet and McDonald. I've FAR from perfect and have so much to learn but I won't be getting any great meal ideas from them. I'm committed to logging every bite and getting myself moving with exercise. :)
  • hjeppley
    hjeppley Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also new to this group. In mid July I gave up alcohol, sugar and flour and starting logging on MFP. I am trying to eat whole foods only (though I am now allowing about 1 alcoholic drink per week). My diary is public so you can see what I've been eating. Right now I am eating approximately equal (by gram amounts) of fat, protein, and carbs. I've lost about 15 pounds (mostly fat) in the last 2 months (though the last month has been really slow progress).
  • RobinSabbath
    RobinSabbath Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I'm back on MFP and I truly hope that 3 times' the charm. My doctor has advised me to eat fewer carbs. I've heard a lot about clean eating, so I'm hoping to make friends here and learn more about what is clean eating and how to get started. BTW, this is my 10th day being smoke-free!!
  • mrsk1071
    mrsk1071 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've been on and off (mostly off) MFP for a number of years. You know what they say... everything old is new again and so is my commitment to clean eating and food tracking. ~ mrsk ~