What is your Go To Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I so enjoy making kefir, yogurt, and bread that my go-to breakfasts, I have 3, feature my homemade stuff. My smoothie has my kefir in it. My yogurt is very high in protein and tastes great, and my bread makes a fine egg and bacon sandwich.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Usually cereal if I'm at work or fried egg on toast when at home. Sometimes fried egg and sausage if I'm feeling daring.
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal during the week. Weekend is either eggs or smoothie.
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I usually rotate between a cinnamon raisin bagel with light cream cheese (on days when my lunch and dinner are lower carb) a three egg white omelette with spinach, mushrooms and cheese, and an English Muffin breakfast sandwich with turkey sausage, egg white and cheese.
  • jasummers76
    jasummers76 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1 whole egg four egg whites with Tabasco. Sometimes two pieces of turkey bacon. Which is actually not all that better then lean pork bacon. But to me they taste about the same and I can save those calories.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Two coffees. One with cream and sugar. One with almond milk and sugar.
  • sparks9777
    sparks9777 Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with peant butter powder and unsweetened almond milk. Then an hard bpiled egg on the side.
    Peanut butter powder is 50 calories per 2 tbsp and skippy is 200 calories and a lot more fat
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My go-to's:
    -smoothie with almond milk, fruit, half scoop protein powder & spinach
    -3 egg whites, scallions, seasoning and one wedge Laughing Cow cheese (microwaved)
    -weekends: 2 egg whites, spinach, scallions & mushrooms
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    5 large eggs, 5 strips of fresh bacon, cheese for the eggs, coffee with MCT oil and whipped cream, and sometimes sausage.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This is my usual breakfast. It is such a treat in the mornings. I put it in a huge mug that holds 3 cups:

Madre Labs (Bt6) - CocoCardio, 1 scoop
    Orgain (Bt6) - Organic Protein Lightly Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, 4 fluid ounce
    Kirkland - Organic Unsweetened Almond Vanilla, 8 oz
    Almond Breeze - Chocolate - Unsweetened, 1 cup
    Madre Labs - Cafeceps Coffee Organic W/ Cordyceps & Reishi,
    Madre Labs - CocoCeps Organic Dark Cocoa Drinking Beverage, 7.5 grams (one scoop)
  • Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I usually have peanut butter toast or oatmeal
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm a die-hard cereal girl. Cheerios with a banana cut up in it and skim milk. Later in the morning I'll have a hard-boiled egg.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1 boiled egg and a coffee. Can't eat much in the morning for some reason but 1 egg does me well until lunch.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast until later in the morning, but for my first meal I usually enjoy:

- My chocolate/banana/ pb protein smoothie + fruit
    - 2 boiled eggs + rye toast + fruit
    - My blueberry-vanilla protein waffle + fruit
    - Veggie omelette + fruit
    - French toast + fruit

I really, really like fruit. lol :smiley:
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    (Coffee when I get up at around 6am)

9am-10am: 2 slices sprouted whole grains bread, toasted, with 2 triangles of light cheese spread. 170 calories/2 grains, 1 dairy (DASH protocol)

• ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Right now I am stuck on 2 pieces of wheat bread, one slice American cheese 3 slices thin deli chicken lunch meat, but I am thinking I need to try the bagel thin, spinach thing listed above.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I like eating a whole tub of cherries or strawberries when they're in season, or a nice muesli with roasted almond milk or yogurt, or some marmite on toast with butter. Sometimes I'll cook something more exciting from scratch, or bake a croissant from the freezer but that doesn't happen often at the moment.