Now what?

I got back into weight lifting back in January, I did a little research and decided to try my first ever bulk/cut. I started out at 6’3 178. By April I was up to 210 and I couldn’t fit into my pant anymore so I decided to start my cut. I’m now down to 195 and feel pretty good. My question is…..if I wanted to bulk again do I need to wait???If so how long? Can I anticipate the similar results if I do the exact same things or since I’ve had some gains I won’t see as much the second time through? Any help would be appreciated.
below is my current pic below that was my starting weight.
5021fqi68b3zxf06.png
879/u0ijsfbcm85o6.jpg
ploads/editor/u3/34ctd8p1pae5.jpg
uploads/editor/gt/lvlxfoaofrue.jpg

Replies

• ZanderCasy
    ZanderCasy Posts: 23 Member
    heres me @ my heaviest
    a0x2vjst5lz0.jpg
  • BrianKMcFalls
    BrianKMcFalls Posts: 190 Member
    The longer you lift, the harder the gains become, but that might not be for a while. Lots of people like to eat at maintenance for a month or so after a cut, feeling it kinda resets things and prepares you to make gains again, but the science isn't really conclusive on the necessity.
  • ZanderCasy
    ZanderCasy Posts: 23 Member
    The longer you lift, the harder the gains become, but that might not be for a while. Lots of people like to eat at maintenance for a month or so after a cut, feeling it kinda resets things and prepares you to make gains again, but the science isn't really conclusive on the necessity.

thanks Brain