1 Month Difference - 8lbs lost!

baileylosesweight
baileylosesweight Posts: 10 Member
edited September 2017 in Success Stories
I'm really happy with the results after one month. I've been counting my calories religiously, along with weighing my food and making healthier choices. I didn't exercise at all either lol.
The picture on the right was taken a few days ago and since then I lost another 2lbs so altogether I've lost 10lbs!
I'm very proud of myself and I never thought I would make it this far, especially since I've tried dieting many times before and never lasted this long. :)
I took the picture of my bottom half since that's where I noticed the change.

d9htrmab05yp.png

Replies

• Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Wow Nice job!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Wowza, the transformation has begun and you look amazing already!!! Great work girl!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Killing it!
  • baileylosesweight
    baileylosesweight Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2017
    Pollart77 wrote: »
    Wow Nice job!
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Wowza, the transformation has begun and you look amazing already!!! Great work girl!!
    Killing it!

Thank you! :smiley:
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Way to go!
  • Chitra4681
    Chitra4681 Posts: 1 Member
    No exercise? And you motivating me just using fitness pal and under. Calorie? I just started yesterday need motivation please
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Wow.. you look way smaller...great work!
  • kiramukami
    kiramukami Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Did you really not exercise at all? And how many calories were you generally eating?
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Great job! The difference is huge! Looking forward to your October update.
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    What a difference! Great job! YAY!
  • kiramukami wrote: »
    Did you really not exercise at all? And how many calories were you generally eating?

Yup, no exercise at all. I only started exercising this month. My daily calorie is 1,400. Sometimes I would under-eat by 200 (not on purpose though) :)
  • I'm really happy with the results after one month. I've been counting my calories religiously, along with weighing my food and making healthier choices. I didn't exercise at all either lol.
    The picture on the right was taken a few days ago and since then I lost another 2lbs so altogether I've lost 10lbs!
    I'm very proud of myself and I never thought I would make it this far, especially since I've tried dieting many times before and never lasted this long. :)
    I took the picture of my bottom half since that's where I noticed the change.

d9htrmab05yp.png

Wowww girl!! Your 10lbs sure made a very nice noticeable difference. I have lost 13 in 40 days ,but I don't see toooo much of a noticeable difference. I do feel my clothing feel looser,and even some shirts too. I thought I saw a difference in my arms,my son noticed my arms too,but I kinda felt like it was our imagination lol. How much do you or are you trying to lose? It sure feels good when our work pays off right?! I am exercising too, though, because I want to be nice and tight, if I can help it ;) anyway good work!

Thank you :smiley:

Have you taken pictures? I think that's one of the best ways to tell a difference. If I hadn't taken pictures then I wouldn't have noticed a difference in my body lol

Overall I'm trying to lose 50lbs as my first goal, then I want to lose another 30lbs or so. I have a loooong way to go lol. So from 208 > 120lbs :tired_face:

It does feel good knowing that eating healthy is paying off. Congrats on your weight loss too, keep it up!
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    How tall are you? And congratulations!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Check out that gorgeous waist!! Wtg :)
  • How tall are you? And congratulations!

5'5 and thank you :)
  • Phil413Strong
    Phil413Strong Posts: 12 Member
    Very motivating!! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!