Will you feel your rolls vanishing?

Options
I just started my weight loss journey. I have belly rolls like mini ones. I can't visualise them disappearing. Do they disappear and will you ever get those model waist you see on the internet?

Replies

• umamageswary52
    umamageswary52 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Got it thank you
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Depends on your body type, shape, etc. I still have rolls after losing 130 lb - they are just so much smaller and less of an issue. I know if I wanted to wear bikinis or crop tops I would be really, really bothered by them still, but in clothes I'm not at all, and I don't mind the way they look now in the bedroom and stuff like that. I've described it like a semi truck tire that is now a bicycle tire.
  • kmr0293
    kmr0293 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My first weight loss i went from 312 to 157 pounds an i still had them. I could wear a 4t at the baby gap but still had them.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I only 'felt' them getting smaller when I felt myself cinching my belt past the last hole.
  • sedj241
    sedj241 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I use to be a big boy myself and I had back fat and roll like everyone. After I got my weight loss under control I lost the roll and the back fat. I would say for myself that the type of weight loss you do may make a difference!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Yes they will go away, it's magical lol. Seriously pay attention to the suddle changes
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    I'm still in progress but notice a difference on a weekly basis.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yes they will go away, it's magical lol. Seriously pay attention to the suddle changes

whats a suddle?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    tomfharris wrote: »
    Hi Guys, new to the forums. My name is Tom and I am a PT in the UK. I run a website www.thefitnessgypsy.co.uk with loads of free training and dietary advice. I also do online training and personalised meal plans. Very happy to help out with questions on here too. Please see my bio picture for my own personal transformation. All the best,
    Tom

seriously, stop it now!
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    sedj241 wrote: »
    I use to be a big boy myself and I had back fat and roll like everyone. After I got my weight loss under control I lost the roll and the back fat. I would say for myself that the type of weight loss you do may make a difference!

@sedj241 what different types of weight loss are there?
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I recently noticed that my belly and love handles no longer have a well defined "crease" under them.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options

whats a suddle?

I meant subtle
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!