Breakfast today was

SonOfGod1981
SonOfGod1981 Posts: 50 Member
edited September 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Sirloin Steak 3 oz , 3 organic eggs, 3 oz of mushrooms, 2 slices of organic bread 80 cal per slice , green tea , coffee blk , water , equivalent of 594 calories,.. very good lol

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Coffee, choc flavoured collagen, skim milk, ice, all blended. Yum
  • SonOfGod1981
    SonOfGod1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Coffee, choc flavoured collagen, skim milk, ice, all blended. Yum

I'm going to try that later thank you for responding
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Vanilla protein shake made with skimmed milk with a whole load of granola added in.
    Couple of cups of tea (well I am English!).

Calories? No idea, but it's my standard breakfast before a long cycle ride.
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    Working on it...so far 1 cup of coffee. Will have another cup of coffee and then I'm thinking Denver omelet.
  • celiah909
    celiah909 Posts: 141 Member
    Coffee and two scrambled eggs with a fresh tomato
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Coffee while I wait on my bacon (oven), then it will be eggs and toast as well. About 600 calories. Our usual Sunday brekkie.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    pbandwine wrote: »
    toasted naan topped with arugula, avocado, tomato and an egg (over easy), seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin and curry powder.

I gotta say this sounds pretty darn yummy, going to have to try it out.

Working the night shift (until oct 4) I really can't do breakfast, as my breakfast was Dinner with my wife at Outback steakhouse, there I had a 10oz Rib eye with a house salad, two pints of Stella.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    1 whole and 2 egg white omelette, Canadian bacon, homemade hash browns, 1 piece of cheese toast and 1 piece of buttered toast, coffee (black) *569 calories
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I made a new batch of yogurt yesterday using powdered milk, so of course breakfast today is my yogurt bowl with added granola, peanut powder, blueberries, and Liv Fit powdered vegetables. And, coffee.
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    2 cups of coffee with soy milk, oatmeal made with 1\2 c soy milk, 1 tsp honey and cinnamon, 1 slice of emmental cheese and 2 slices of honey cured chicken. 396 kcal; 35g carbs, 16g fat, 26g protein.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Haven't even had coffee yet. Need the wife to wake up (will be a couple hours) before thinking about it.
  • jirish101
    jirish101 Posts: 18 Member
    4 egg whites, 1/3 cup of sharp shredded cheddar and 8oz sliced tomato
  • fjpatten
    fjpatten Posts: 27 Member
    2 eggs fried in avocado oil, 2 turkey sausage patties and 1 tbsp of organic ketchup
  • gems74
    gems74 Posts: 107 Member
    Coffee and overnight oatmeal (oats, quinoa, banana, pb, chia, cinnamon and Saskatoon berries)
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Black coffee