Calling all people in there 40's.

Options

Replies

• PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am turning 40 in October, and part of the reason I have been working on myself this year (losing weight, working out etc) was because I wanted to be fit and 40 :) I would welcome friends/support and would provide the same in return for any of you. Feel free to add me.
  • sant7012
    sant7012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 47 and just started losing weight. Could do with more support so please add me.
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I quit having birthdays after 29, and have been celebrating anniversaries for 17 years since then, but you can still add me! :)
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's. At least for the next 6 months or so. After that, I'll start the clock over at 40.:-)
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello, turned 41 this year. Had planned on being at goal last year when I turned 40, but hey, life happens!

I have 2 kids aged 13 and 10, work full time and a supportive husband. Refocusing a little more this year since I've started to creep back up in the weight department after losing and keeping off around 30 lbs for the past couple of years. I'm pretty active on here, feel free to add me!
    Hello, turned 41 this year. Had planned on being at goal last year when I turned 40, but hey, life happens!

I have 2 kids aged 13 and 10, work full time and a supportive husband. Refocusing a little more this year since I've started to creep back up in the weight department after losing and keeping off around 30 lbs for the past couple of years. I'm pretty active on here, feel free to add me!

This is me as well, I wanted to get fit for my 40th and it didn't happen. I'm gonna do it now and make my 40's awesome.
  • nikki6_2002
    nikki6_2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41. I work full time and have 2 grown up children 19 and 21 and a 7 year old.
    My profile picture was taken 3 years ago after some great success with MFP but then I slacked off....moved interstate and stopped exercising. I'm 10kgs heavier now and need to refocus and stop making excuses. I would love a supportive team of likeminded people. Being lazy with prep is always my downfall and I need ideas on what to prep. Please anyone who wants to add me do. I have an open diary
  • krislaackdelamater
    Options
    Just turned 43 a week ago, feel free to add me.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Another in the 40 club - I'll be 42 next month. Feel free to add me.
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 this year as well, feel free to add me.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will be 45 in December. I lost 65 but gained 30 back when my best friend died last year. I am learning very slowly to get back to where I was. I am on here every day and would love a group of motivated and excited friends to have on this health journey. Feel free to send a friend request
  • lady_bug_jd
    lady_bug_jd Posts: 221 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello, I'm 42, and have a 25 year old who moved back home to go to school. I also work long hours, often around 60 hours each week. I recently decided to make weight loss and my health a priority and started dieting 6 weeks ago. Hoping I can stick with it this time!

Anyone on here feel free to add me.
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    recently turned 40
  • JuliaC76
    JuliaC76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump-Day All! So yesterday I got my first work out in quite awhile so
  • JuliaC76
    JuliaC76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    jondspen wrote: »
    I quit having birthdays after 29, and have been celebrating anniversaries for 17 years since then, but you can still add me! :)
    Haha I'm with ya! My brother is 5 years younger than me. Once he turned 30, I started telling people he was my Older brother. The best part is when they believe me!
  • karijo475
    karijo475 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    42 here! Feel free to add me! I have 3 kids, 24, 22 &11, & 1 granddaughter who is 1. Been struggling with weight loss most of my adult life, but this time I'm making serious progress. I'm 2# shy of losing 70#. I'm half way to my goal. It's starting f to feel like it's actually obtainable!! Love the idea of having others to connect with!! jtr6jd9clrrc.jpg
  • rhettsgirl05
    rhettsgirl05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    43 here. I'll send you a request. I'm lookingfor motivated friends too!
  • priti11
    priti11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 41, and a yo yo dieter. Have gained 20 pounds in one year! Planning to get back to a healthy weight. Would love some support and motivation. Please add me!
  • Baggavond
    Baggavond Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and glad to be back on track with eating and exercise after two separate running injuries that side lined me for 1.5 years and during which I gained 20 lb. I am determined to end my 40's healthy!
    Feel free to add me!
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've been running three times a week with my 10 year old daughter. She is awesome for my motivation. She joined the cross country team, so we have to build up her stamina for her competitions. Feeling really good and my eating is on point, but I'm not losing as fast as I'd like. I'm wondering if my calories are to high. I get 1540 a day, was wondering if that should be lower?