Options
__007jbond
__007jbond Posts: 60 Member
Hey im looking for a great receipe for the above as mine suck lol

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I use 1 egg, 1/2 banana & 1tbsp peanut butter. Top with sliced bananas (the other 1/2).
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    1egg 100ml of milk 25g protein and 75g plain flour. Makes about a dozen pancakes. 250 cal for 6. Then top with what you like. My go to: maple syrup, peanut butter, banana, Greek yogurt and Nutella (separately!)
  • jonmulk
    jonmulk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Took me a bit of trial and error, but this is the recipe I've now settled on:

2 eggs
    1 banana
    2tsp peanut butter
    20g oats
    30g blueberries
    splash of skimmed milk
    dash of vanilla extract

Separate the eggs. Mash up the banana in a mixing bowl and add the egg yolks, peanut butter, milk and vanilla extract. Mix it all together (I use a hand whisk to make sure it's all blitzed together nicely), then stir in the oats. In a separate bowl, whisk up the egg whites until they're soft and fluffy (like you're making meringue). To that bowl, fold in the yolk/banana/oats mixture.

Heat up a non-stick pan with a bit of coconut oil. Put a good dollop of the pancake mix into the pan, add a few blueberries, then cook until it's ready. This mix makes about 3-4 good sized pancakes for roughly 400 cals and 18g protein. For an extra ~70 cals, drizzle a bit of maple syrup over the stack of pancakes.

They're healthy and filling, but the whisked-up egg whites means they're also not stodgy like some oat/protein/banana pancakes can be.

ihi7rmj0nf4a.jpeg
  • RitaRose91
    RitaRose91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    __007jbond wrote: »
    Hey im looking for a great receipe for the above as mine suck lol

So I actually found a good protein pancake mix (as I don't have protein powder at home) but it's really good and it doesn't have that protein chalky taste. It's called birch bender from sprouts. It's 180 calories per 1/2 cup and 16g of protein. I like to split it up and do 1/4 cup scoops so I have two pancakes instead of one. Very filling.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Try pumpkin protein pancakes. You may use pumpkin spice.

https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/pumpkin-protein-pancakes
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I use

Zucchini
    Egg whites
    Oats
    WPI
    Green banana flour
    Stevia
    Cinnamon

.... They come out green, but taste good, and have added vegies!