When did you start seeing some results ?

hayedwards14
hayedwards14 Posts: 10 Member
I won't lie, I'm pretty excited about this new lifestyle change. I'm a week in. When did yall start seeing results ?

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    usually about 2 weeks in for me as far as scale results. the first week I get sore and hungry.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Give it a good month.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    After a week or so the burning and itching went away, but I still have a few past partners to call.

Thanks btw

Anytime boo. Hmu in 6-8 weeks.
  • Break__You
    Break__You Posts: 111 Member
    Day 1
  • I think it depends. There are good and bad days the first week or two and then the new habits start sticking :)
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    usually weight drops off pretty quickly the first week or so, then it slows down, and the hard part starts
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    2 weeks, based on the before & after pics I took. Also lost 9 pounds in those two weeks so that's probably why too. It was a gooood start. Managed to lose 40 all together by the end of the 12th week.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    it also depends where you are starting if you start like I was 76 lbs over weight well you may not really notice much till 10-15 lbs roll off I am down 29 now and a few people have actually noticed , if you start with only 110-20 to loose I would think you would get noticeable results with less lbs .
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    yoda-patience-young-padawan.jpg
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    seriously though nobody is gonna say daaayum! you lookin' light! so what im saying is how you are fitting in your clothes is what really matters coz you could be toning up but not losing any weight you feel me?

Your post made me laugh (which is always a good thing!) I'll be waiting for someone to say, "daaayum! you lookin' light!- having lost only 6 pounds (started 5 weeks a go) I think I'll be waiting a while for these magical words.... :)
  • NotTheHoneybun
    NotTheHoneybun Posts: 14 Member
    I really started noticing progress a couple weeks in. People around me noticed in only a week