Daily exercise checkin

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    W3 D1 of C25k along with 20 minutes of yoga. And I exercised early in the day for a change.
  • amywhoa
    amywhoa Posts: 47 Member
    Cardio and abs!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    No gym for me yesterday or today. I have a big project I'm working on but still managed 4 days this week of weight lifting and cardio (stairmaster and elliptical) plus two nice walk/runs with my dog. Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. Leg day for me tomorrow!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Finished week 5 of C25K out at Henry Cowell state park with a friend
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Yesterday was a rest day.
    18 holes of golf this morning 4 miles pulling clubs.
  • I love spinning. And workout 4 to 5 times a week. Keep in touch. I'm very motivated also.
  • let_the_sunshine
    let_the_sunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Went for a walk outside today along the river for about 4km. Beautiful fall weather and tree colours.
  • amywhoa
    amywhoa Posts: 47 Member
    Rest day :smiley:
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Oof, missed a couple days (of logging, not of moving!) and boy, do I find it harder to get my move on when I work from home or have a day-long workshop (Saturdays for the last month have been a washout!!)

But today was Day 1, Week 4 of C25K, walks to and from home/train station/work, and a nice walk at lunchtime.

Still haven't invested in a jump rope. Maybe I'll pick one up today...
  • Mackenna77
    Mackenna77 Posts: 6 Member
    I was able to save up enough money to buy a used bike today! My town has one bike path that I plan on going to at least 3 times per week, and then filling in the rest with weights and calistenics. I have lost over 100 pounds since last May, and mynext goal is to reach 169 by November 1st. I've fallen off the wagon with my snacking, but I am ready to get back on the horse and kickstart my next weightloss. I have a goal of being able to do a full pull up by January, so if you are active, and looking for friends, request me!
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Spartan day:
    .80 on the treadmill (10 minutes)
    30 pushups x2
    15 burpees x2
    20 box jumps x2
    20 squats x2
    50 jumping jacks x2
    50 crunches x2
  • Chantaljg
    Chantaljg Posts: 75 Member
    October 8
    20 min Yoga

October 9
    15 mins Yoga
    45 min Full Body HIIT
    30 min Treadmill 3.5 speed
    30 min walking the dog :

Have a great day all!!
  • Zytera
    Zytera Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to join! I'm not able to do as much as I see some of you guys doing, as I'm a single mom of a two-year-old, but I am lucky to work at a place that has a free fitness center. I go Monday through Friday an hour a day to work out, and am hoping to find a babysitter Saturday's so I can go then as well.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    40 min yoga and 18 holes of golf 4 miles pulling clubs.
  • mfpmishka
    mfpmishka Posts: 36 Member
    30 mins zumba followed by an hour of Body abs work gym class.
  • SCoil123
    Zytera wrote: »
    I would love to join! I'm not able to do as much as I see some of you guys doing, as I'm a single mom of a two-year-old, but I am lucky to work at a place that has a free fitness center. I go Monday through Friday an hour a day to work out, and am hoping to find a babysitter Saturday's so I can go then as well.

We all start somewhere and as someone who was a single mom with 100% custody for 10yr I can tell you are doing more than most. Keep at it! When I started my fitness journey I was working at the YMCA branch where my sons childcare was. They started Insanity classes and needed staff as fillers to get people to come to the class, no one comes if it’s only them. I started there, in a free class twice a week at work.

Now life is different and I have more time. I’m married, make more money, and my son is in junior high. I don’t think I would be doing all of this though if I hadn’t started with that class at my old job
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Th - Press
    Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:46 PM

Shoulder Press (Singles)
    Set 1: 186.5 lb × 1
    Set 2: 186.5 lb × 1
    Set 3: 186.5 lb × 1
    Set 4: 186.5 lb × 1
    Set 5: 186.5 lb × 1

Bench Press (3-5RM)
    Set 1: 257.5 lb × 3

Tricep Dip
    Set 1: BW (+60 lb) × 15
    Set 2: BW (+60 lb) × 15
    Set 3: BW (+60 lb) × 13 [Failure]
    Set 4: BW (+60 lb) × 7
    Set 5: BW (+60 lb) × 7
  • let_the_sunshine
    let_the_sunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Did yoga today. Excited that this week i am getting a gym membership to do fitness classes with two coworkers. I think the classes will be 2 or 3 times a week, and on other days I will do yoga and rest days.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    W3, D2 of C25k...in the snow!!! So fun.
  • SCoil123
    Started a new 12 week strength and conditioning program before boxing tonight. Lots of kettle bells, deadlifts, and sprints.