New... again

Hi everyone! Here I am again, working on the same struggle. I have started this journey before and lost some weight here and there. However this time I’m hoping to make some actual lifestyle change that sticks, rather than going on a fad diet or whatever. So far I’ve had a week of maintaining my calorie range and getting some exercise every single day… And I deal with depression and anxiety so the physical exercise it actually helped quite a bit with that too. I just need a little motivation to stay on track when I have those days where it’s like I don’t want to do anything. Anyone else have those struggles?

Replies

• Aiiizo
    Aiiizo Posts: 6 Member
    Anxiety and depression trying to cramp your style? I totally get it. :/ I struggle with those too. Good luck!
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    I can relate to this as well... I'm back here after losing about 60 pounds five years ago - only to eventually gain most of it back. I'm now trying again, really just to become healthy as opposed to doing it to look better. I have all your struggles for sure. Feel free to add me as a friend!