I wanna built abs , arms , biceps and triceps

Options
I am 58 kg - 155cm

I want to loose weight and the same time built muscle. Please share to me diet plan and cardio exercise.

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    You can't do both at the same time efficiently.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    gportman08 wrote: »
    You have to workout and eat clean in order to see abs. Calorie deficit to lose fat and lifting to build muscle as well. Only cardio alone won't make you build muscle. My advice: 5-6 meals a day, lifting weights and any form of cardio at least 30+mins preferably HIIT.

This is good advice - start with a beginner's program like Strong lifts 5X5 - get some protein in your diet (eat some meat) lots of veggies - Eastcoast Jim
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    You're not going to lose weight (calorie deficit) and put on muscle mass at the same time to much of any measurable degree. Lifting will help preserve the muscle mass you have so it's there when the fat is removed...depending on how much you have to lose and experience or lack thereof with lifting you may see some noob gains, but these are pretty negligible...it's just two conflicting goals.

I'm guessing you're new to lifting so I would recommend a full body program 3x per week on non consecutive days that emphasizes compound movements that work the entire body...squats, dead lifts, bench press, rows, overhead press, etc or variations of these movements. Just working on abs, arms, biceps, and triceps isn't going to do much for you except spin your wheels.

Visible abs are about having the muscle and being at a low enough BF% to show them...it's typically a pretty low BF%...for guys it's usually 10ish% or lower...for women I think it's around 18% and even then, visible abs have a lot to do with genetics, particularly for women.

For cardio, just do whatever you like to do for cardio...personally, I cycle about 4x per week...mileage and time varies. I usually put in around 50 miles per week...my weekday rides are typically shorter and then a longer ride on Saturday or Sunday.
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ^^^^This

A full body program is a good place to start, compound lifts will work your arms plenty, I never train just arms and very very rarely would do a pure arm exercise and my arms are one of my best muscle groups and that is from compound lifts as mentioned above
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Yep, structured, progressive compound lifting programme
    (StrongCurves comes highly recommended on here although I've never done it, plus StrongLifts 5x5 which is what I did before I found my current trainer and had him set my plan)

Sensible calories - maintenance or just below - with a decent amount of protein seems to be a reasonable balance between shedding fat while maintaining muscle, therefore making it more visible.

Cardio is optional in my opinion. I don't do any really! Apart from my 12,000+ steps a day...

Also patience. Lots and lots of patience and huge amounts of consistency. Sorry!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am 58 kg - 155cm

I want to loose weight and the same time built muscle. Please share to me diet plan and cardio exercise.

dont skip leg day....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You have to workout and eat clean in order to see abs. Calorie deficit to lose fat and lifting to build muscle as well. Only cardio alone won't make you build muscle. My advice: 5-6 meals a day, lifting weights and any form of cardio at least 30+mins preferably HIIT.

if you can do more than 30 minutes, its not HIIT..... :noway:
  • GerlaineGerry
    GerlaineGerry Posts: 14 Member
    Options

if you can do more than 30 minutes, its not HIIT..... :noway:

Maybe I need to rephrase that... Cardio at least 30mins. Or preferably HIIT!