What book are you reading?

Replies

• Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    I'm rereading one of my favorites- Memoirs of a Geisha
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    If I bookmark something on my phone then read it does that count?

Yes, if it's a Kindle Book.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Started with the Women's Murder Club Series by James Patterson. Almost done with 1st to Die.
  • mattrm4847
    mattrm4847 Posts: 34 Member
    Fire and Emergency Service Instructor. IFSTA 8th edition.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Deadline by john sandford. I have read most of his Prey books so now i am reading the Flowers books.
  • mabearof6
    Deadline by john sandford. I have read most of his Prey books so now i am reading the Flowers books.

Did you like the Prey books, thinking of adding them to my queue.

Moved on to 2nd Chance by James Patterson.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    JK Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy. It’s ok. I kind of expected a better, more engaging story from Rowling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Revival by Stephen King
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited February 2018
    Just finished the Maze Runner series. Loved them! Anyone have suggestions on what to read next? Bonus points of I can get it on audiobok :smiley:

I'm also waiting (im)patiently for the next Colleen Hoover book to be released. Come on July!
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,304 Member
    Have you read The Walk series or Michael Vey series, both by Richard Paul Evans? Not sure about audiobook.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    JK Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy. It’s ok. I kind of expected a better, more engaging story from Rowling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you haven't read her crime fiction series she writes under a pseudonym, you should. It's way better than The Casual Vacancy which was way too slow and too informative for no good reason.

Robert Galbraith <-- her pseudonym.
  • sylvahiker
    sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Just finished “The Woman In The Window” by TJ Flynn. Amazing
  • princess7955
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    Have you read The Walk series or Michael Vey series, both by Richard Paul Evans? Not sure about audiobook.

I have that on my "to be read" list on Goodreads.com. I forgot about it! Thanks for the suggestion :)
  • mabearof6
    Just finished 3rd Degree, started 4th of July by James Patterson
  • karengail212
    karengail212 Posts: 6 Member
    Do you often read several books at the same time? That's my style. This week I'm reading the novel THE SILVER SUITCASE by Terrie Todd and the self-help BOUNDARIES by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend.
  • princess7955
    Do you often read several books at the same time? That's my style. This week I'm reading the novel THE SILVER SUITCASE by Terrie Todd and the self-help BOUNDARIES by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend.

I like to be reading a book AND have an audiobook on the go.
  • grammagrape
    grammagrape Posts: 27 Member
    Jordan Peterson's newest book "12 Rules for Life." He is pretty profound, one of the great thinkers of our day. If they remade the 'Great Books of the Western World' Im sure they'd have to include him with the philosophers. Not every day someone comes along like that.