Are 3600 calories a day good for reaching 200 lbs

Hi guys firstable I hope you don't mind my bad english. I have been always a skinny guy. I am a 6ft male with current weight of 178 lbs. Last year I was 143 (april 2016.) Prior last year I had been lifting but only with the dumbells I had back in my house, so since April 2016 I have been going to the gym and started a bulking diet, its been slow but I think it has helped me a lot! Even though I'm not dirty bulking (according to my little fitness knowledge) I've gained some fat but not to the point to look obese. Just a few weeks ago I added more calories to my diet but I'm seeing little to no results (from 3300 to 3550 aprox) . So my question is: will this amount of calories help me reach my goal which is being 200lbs or at the end in order to see this outcome do I have to add more and more calories as the weeks go by? I dont know If I'm being concise about it. Thank you for your help!!

Replies

• javisho
    javisho Posts: 12 Member
    Thanks man! This was so helpful. I honestly think I should lower the time I spend at the gym. Maybr i'm burning too much calories without noticing it. I'll definitely try what you're saying. I appreciate your response!
  • priceless807
    priceless807 Posts: 14 Member
    Solid nutrition
    Heavy lifting
    Lots of sleep