Looking for support

Options
Well I have been 9n tgis journey for quite some time and I'm super frustrated. I'm 45 years old and I think my hormones are trying to kill me! Lmao (but really) I'm going to tell my story here but what I want is an amazing group of people that are working towards the same goals who are active in the group and support each other in a positive way. No sales, no gimmicks, just support. My goal is to lose 40 pounds in 6 months. April14th, 2018. K here goes.

I was 115 pounds all through my teens and 20s. In my 20s I had three beautiful babies, three years apart. With each pregnant I gained about 45 pounds and lost it all within about three months of having each baby no problem. When I turned 30 it seems like boom I gained 30 pounds instantly. I'm sure it wasn't instant but it feels like it was. I started going to the gym for like 2 hours a day and made no progress at all. I started Herbal Magic out of frustration and dumped so much money into that it is laughable but I reached my goal weight and it was awesome until I blew out my gallbladder. I am not talking about a simple day surgery here. I almost died, I was bedridden for months while they had me on tons of antibiotics trying to get the infection down to operate they finally gave up and took it out. It was neurotic and fused to my liver and small intestine and had to be scraped away. I received a 23 am scar under my right ribline. It was horrible and in the process i gained all the weight back plus 20. My heaviest weight was 184 pounds. Ugh!!!!

In comes Beachbody. I got super involved in that and did great. I started in December and by Auguest, four years ago I was 8 pounds from my goal weight. Then I quit smoking and boom here come the weight again little by little and all the hand to mouth trying to avoid smoking I gained back 32 pounds. So for the past four years I have been struggling, gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over agsin. I can't seem to get the focus back that I had while doing Beachbody and I can't seem to get my calories and activity balanced in a way that I am not hungry all the time and that I am burning enough calories to lose weight.

I have tried a few "magic pills" fully knowing there are no mafic pills but simply out of frustration and i feel like all i need is the right group of people to work with to get this done once and for all.

Please help if this is something you are ready to do as well.

Replies

• Gypsywort
    Gypsywort Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry but there are no magic pills and the best way to lose weight is healthy eating. It can be a bit of work to find out what works for you. Am a big fan of keeping a food log as well as how active I am. That way I always know if I am on track and if I have a day that I over eat or under exercise its ok. Can get back on track the next day. Look at the types of food you eat and when you eat. Then adjust as needed.
  • MsAddietude
    MsAddietude Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the Diary section to be immensely valuable! Also connected my activity app to upload my workouts. If you carve out some time to set them up, it really is worth everything you can access at your fingertips to make good choices. Good luck!