PICTURE THIS!! (A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE)

linelijen
linelijen Posts: 56 Member
HI MFP FRIENDS! I'M STARTING THIS CHALLENGE TO HELP EVERYONE WITH MOTIVATION TO LOG ON TO MFP EVERY DAY. HOW IT WILL WORK: EACH DAY I'LL POST THE NEW PHOTO SUBJECT AND YOU WILL POST A PICTURE IN RESPONSE. THAT'S IT! HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Replies

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    My ARMageddon water bottle and my New York Muscle Radio shaker bottles. The only two things I like at my desk!
  • linelijen
    Well, that may be so, but I like your sign in the background! :wink:
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Thanks!! At my work these uplifting signs are necessary. :D
  • linelijen
    OCT 17 - PICTURE THIS: NUTRITION!! LET'S SEE THE HEALTHY CHOICES YOU'RE MAKING TODAY!
    I'll post mine around lunchtime!

If you're thinking about joining in, please do and share with your friends! ...or else it's going to just be a page full of selfies of myself. :scream:

fl132ougamal.jpg
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    It may just be me and you but I'm already in too deep to stop now. Heres a pic of what I want to eat for dinner djofom6rjiim.jpg
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    edited October 2017
    Lol- I'm a flexible dieter so I can have like 1 piece of the pizza! Here's a pic of my turkey burger for lunch 35g of protein
  • linelijen
    purplefizzy...Yes! You don't know excited I am to see another person join. (No offense Johns_Dope..you stuck with me and now we have a friend!) :P I know for me when I've thought of getting fit it's always been a negative thought thinking I'd have to sacrifice a lot but honestly I haven't much except in the way of quantity and trying to keep at least a mostly healthy diet. And if that little bit of sacrifice means i feel better and better every day and I'm losing weight...cool, I can do that. :) With this group I just thought taking pictures is a fun way to stay motivated and meet some people...awesome picture by the way! That looks AMAZING!

Johns-Dope...AF is it? I don't know...can't see it right now. :P Thank you for playing right..your turkey burger looks absolutely horrible. :lol: Way to get that protein in though! ;)
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    lol they always look terrible like that! I will prepare for tomorrow so I have a decent pic to post!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    98foxltqv47g.jpg
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Photo for yesterdays subject - LET'S SEE THE HEALTHY CHOICES YOU'RE MAKING TODAY!

Mixed greens, boiled egg, cucumber, green pepper and a raspberry vinaigrette

y9k149xle3ff.jpg
  • linelijen
    OCT 17 - PICTURE THIS: WEAR A SMILE WEDNESDAY!! LET'S SEE IT!!

Look at this quote I found...
    “Smiling stimulates our brain’s reward mechanisms in a way that even chocolate, a well-regarded pleasure-inducer, cannot match.”

Even chocolate cannot match! :smile:

u14r7ohfq9mx.jpg
  • linelijen
    junodog1 that looks so good! I'm going to have to start making my food look prettier! Last night I cooked pork loin with jalapeno cream cheese stuffing but when I cut it today it was a little pink so I was too scared to eat it! So sad. I had a very simple salad and cottage cheese so needless to say, I'm looking forward to eating tonight! ;)
  • linelijen
    ***EDIT***
    linelijen wrote: »
    OCT 18 - PICTURE THIS: WEAR A SMILE WEDNESDAY!! LET'S SEE IT!!

Look at this quote I found...
    “Smiling stimulates our brain’s reward mechanisms in a way that even chocolate, a well-regarded pleasure-inducer, cannot match.”

Even chocolate cannot match! :smile:

u14r7ohfq9mx.jpg

• purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    It took me a few re-reads to figure out WTF that turkey burger was ;)
    I do heart the stats on some turkey, but I hide mine in 'double turkey veggie chili' served over roasted kabocha squash.
    Now I have to actually wash the sweat from my face so I can post a grin. Be back!
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Also, @linelijen those are some bad-*kitten* glasses.
    Fabulous on you.
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    ws29x3yezpkv.jpg