He's talking *kitten* about us @UrBaconMeCr8zy

No no his kids a lefty, he loves us

Ahhhhh, someone loves me? How exciting!

You both can bump elbows with me over a bowl of pasta anytime :heart:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Just another useless fact but...

Did you know all the clones were left handed :smile:

Not sure if I want to know purpose and intent behind that particular fact. :/

I'd like to know why you don't think you want to know tho lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

If your cooking Im game!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

If your cooking Im game!

I didn't cook this actually, but I took out the trash at least :smirk: lol
    wz4o1jol7l7h.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Maybe it was some sort of conspiracy theory or hidden message. Considering that approximately 85-92% of world’s population is estimated to be born right-handed which also causes some bias against left-handers as parents under societal pressure, ignorance or religious miscommunication forces their children to switch to right hand.

My father is ambidextrous actually...
    He is naturally left handed but his grandmother forced him to use his right because she thought lefties were evil doers lol...

I read that for centuries you could be accused of being a witch just for being lefty... All catholic gestures are made with the right, so the left was thought to be used for black magic
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Maybe it was some sort of conspiracy theory or hidden message. Considering that approximately 85-92% of world’s population is estimated to be born right-handed which also causes some bias against left-handers as parents under societal pressure, ignorance or religious miscommunication forces their children to switch to right hand.

My father's ambidextrous actually...
    His grandmother made him use his right even though his a lefty because she believed lefties worshipped the devil lol
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    You are clueless, really?
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member

His grandmother made him use his right even though his a lefty because she believed lefties worshipped the devil lol

I'm ambidextrous...I eat and write lefty... everything else is right. Not that anyone thought I worshipped the devil but when you learn from righties that's just how it turns out

Same here, I write, eat and play hockey left-handed, I throw and bowl and everything else right handed. I kick with my left foot, and I always put my right foot in my mouth.

I like to use both feet or at least alternate because one just gets too tiring.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member

I'm ambidextrous...I eat and write lefty... everything else is right. Not that anyone thought I worshipped the devil but when you learn from righties that's just how it turns out

Same here, I write, eat and play hockey left-handed, I throw and bowl and everything else right handed. I kick with my left foot, and I always put my right foot in my mouth.

I always stick both feet in my mouth... so I guess I’m kinda ambidextrous, right?
  • Wheelhouse15

I like to use both feet or at least alternate because one just gets too tiring.

I’ve always heard that ambidextrous individuals were creative individuals. Hence, this makes logical sense to me.

I'm pretty much ambidextrous and my handwriting is horrible on both sides. :lol: I write right but eat left, bat left, shoot left in hockey, golf left, box south paw and orthodox and am pretty balanced elsewhere.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

Do people always point it out to you that you are left handed? I just dont get how much it amazes people that I am a lefty, like you're 40 years old, I can't be the only lefty you have ever encountered.
  • Wheelhouse15

Well your lucky because the generation in which my mother came from, used to beat her for not using her right hand.

I’m curious did you find your handwriting was affected?

This was true probably until the 60's or 70's. I know friends of my parents that had their left hands tied behind their backs and that thing about the devil if you were left handed was probably true. I remember one of them was in Catholic school and the nuns used to smack his left hand with a ruler if he used it because it was the devil's work or something.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

Do people always point it out to you that you are left handed? I just dont get how much it amazes people that I am a lefty, like you're 40 years old, I can't be the only lefty you have ever encountered.

It's weird because it's not really one of those things that come up in conversation but when it does come up people are usually a little bit surprised like oh you're left handed. I think a lot of people start to notice because my watch is on my right hand and if they like the look at my watch their like ....why is your watch on the wrong side

Maybe it has more to do with my profession. When I am working with another person in the lab I usually have to flip the set up around for it to work for me. I get the whole "what the heck are you doing look"
  • Wheelhouse15

It's weird because it's not really one of those things that come up in conversation but when it does come up people are usually a little bit surprised like oh you're left handed. I think a lot of people start to notice because my watch is on my right hand and if they like the look at my watch their like ....why is your watch on the wrong side

Even lefties wore it on the left when I was younger since we only had spring powered watches...am I dating myself? :flushed:
This discussion has been closed.