Vague thread

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Smilin40 wrote: »
    Woo lol

Is that a good or bad woo..?

They're all good
    What is the woo really for being a big fan of nature boy I really thought it was a good thing now see people hate it please explain.
    Woo lol

They're all good
    What is the woo really for being a big fan of nature boy I really thought it was a good thing now see people hate it please explain.

Can someone post the dead horse getting beat? I'm getting ready to get a massage.
    Woo lol

They're all good

Can someone post the dead horse getting beat? I'm getting ready to get a massage.
    jr5jyemneak1.gif

@Smilin40 what they are trying to say is the woo button is a contentious issue and has been discussed over and over and over and over and over.. ya get the picture.
    My best advice is to take it anyway you decide. :wink:
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Sold.

Now where is my money? :p

I left it in my other pouch. :flushed:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2018
    Woo lol

They're all good
    Woo lol

They're all good

Woo lol

They're all good

jr5jyemneak1.gif

@Smilin40 what they are trying to say is the woo button is a contentious issue and has been discussed over and over and over and over and over.. ya get the picture.
    My best advice is to take it anyway you decide. :wink:

No, Jo, no. It was the nature boy

Eta... don't kill me

I won't kill you..

YET!!!
    Btw.. I never read the nature boy bit :laugh:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Just another useless fact but...

Did you know all the clones were left handed :smile:

Not sure if I want to know purpose and intent behind that particular fact. :/

I'd like to know why you don't think you want to know tho lol

Maybe it was some sort of conspiracy theory or hidden message. Considering that approximately 85-92% of world’s population is estimated to be born right-handed which also causes some bias against left-handers as parents under societal pressure, ignorance or religious miscommunication forces their children to switch to right hand.

My father's ambidextrous actually...
    His grandmother made him use his right even though his a lefty because she believed lefties worshipped the devil lol

I'm ambidextrous...I eat and write lefty... everything else is right. Not that anyone thought I worshipped the devil but when you learn from righties that's just how it turns out

Yes, this. I'm left-hand dominant, but I can and will do everything else besides writing with my right. Still the only person in my entire extended family who is a leftie.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Not how I wanted to spend half of my day. :(
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    I hope it's butt cancer

Is there actually a butt cancer

It's a pain in the *kitten*.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

But... you're a programmer?

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

So you are doing DNA computing?

I got no idea what I am doing most days :) its a great life!

Can you turn me into a mutant? I really hope somebody is working on that kind of thing. I would love to drink a potion that gave me a superpower.

I'm thinking it would need some kind of virus that changes my DNA.

That would be cool. But I prefer to specialize in bugs that are bad for you.
  • slimgirljo15
    I hope it's butt cancer

Is there actually a butt cancer

It's a pain in the *kitten*.

:laugh:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

But... you're a programmer?

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

So you are doing DNA computing?

I got no idea what I am doing most days :) its a great life!

Can you turn me into a mutant? I really hope somebody is working on that kind of thing. I would love to drink a potion that gave me a superpower.

I'm thinking it would need some kind of virus that changes my DNA.

It would probably have to be a viral delivery system if it is used for genetic recombination. Then a potion wouldn't really work because stomach acids are quite effective at destroying microorganisms. It would be more efficient to get an injection. But then it would need to be targeted and everyone would get the same ability and then it would be nothing special.

If it is a latent ability, then it would already be coded in your DNA and would just need an enzyme to activate the dormant DNA sequence. The problem there, is finding unmapped part of the genome contains the superhuman abilities

Not super well versed in drug delivery but I think they get around the stomach acid thing with a pill capsule that breaks down in the stomach at the right rate to get to SI around the time stuff is released. And taking it with food helps dilute the acid and help with it too. But yeah, injections easier.

Seems like the trick would be to find an area in the genome that you already understand the signaling pathway to induce transcription, isnt essential to life/proper function, and insert the superpower in that area. Then the body is already set up to activate it if you provide the right molecule.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I’m serious about this, you’re giving me cancer

:D C’mere, I need to hug you lol.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    I think I killed it. Oops
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Pikachu
This discussion has been closed.