Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Last Snap chat photo

Options

Replies

• englishfella007
    englishfella007 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    n17xqlx2meky.jpeg
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    n17xqlx2meky.jpeg

Wow you have put on some mass :p<3
  • HMS0307
    HMS0307 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    kw45jof9f5zw.jpeg
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    What even are these animal ears now
    ug095yeaiiar.jpg
  • HMS0307
    Options
    9o04xsp3dnuj.jpeg
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Options
    @heidi_sage0307 i think its very cute

This is cute :):):):)
    p0y4pzyx7j5y.jpeg

Heidi dear....ANY pic of you will be cute and gorgeous....
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Don't snap chat...I have FB
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    jaxass wrote: »
    Don't snap chat...I have FB

it's got fun filters too go for it
  • jaxass
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    When it's a lazy laundry morning and you let snapchat do your make up

shxd07egqaft.jpg

That's what you wear on lazy laundry day? I'd love to see what you wear on non-lazy days. WOW!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

shxd07egqaft.jpg

That's what you wear on lazy laundry day? I'd love to see what you wear on non-lazy days. WOW!

haha lazy laundry day means I'm going to get some abs and arm exercises in while I pretend I didn't hear the laundry machine say I'm done
  • jaxass
    Options

shxd07egqaft.jpg

haha lazy laundry day means I'm going to get some abs and arm exercises in while I pretend I didn't hear the laundry machine say I'm done

I love to do laundry...but I hate to take them out of the dryer. I have stuff in there now, for days. I'm sick so I have an excuse. Love the outfit!

Snap Chat - just seems so pointless since I have never, in all my life, taken a selfie.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

shxd07egqaft.jpg

I love to do laundry...but I hate to take them out of the dryer. I have stuff in there now, for days. I'm sick so I have an excuse. Love the outfit!

Snap Chat - just seems so pointless since I have never, in all my life, taken a selfie.

doesn't have to just be selfies. Just fun daily adventures

I have unfolded laundry sitting on the couch in the basement. It be folded eventually prior to that it was in the drying for awhile
  • HMS0307
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    @heidi_sage0307 i think its very cute

This is cute :):):):)
    p0y4pzyx7j5y.jpeg

Heidi dear....ANY pic of you will be cute and gorgeous....

What a sweetie
  • jaxass
    Options

shxd07egqaft.jpg

I have unfolded laundry sitting on the couch in the basement. It be folded eventually prior to that it was in the drying for awhile

Wanna come and take my stuff out of the dryer and fold it? God, I hate that part. I need a maid! LOL!!!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

shxd07egqaft.jpg

Wanna come and take my stuff out of the dryer and fold it? God, I hate that part. I need a maid! LOL!!!!!

um I have a lady who comes in every other week (yes I'm spoiled but she's helped us out for a bazillion years and I think she'd put a voodoo curse on us if we fired her) and she transferred the laundry from the dryer to the couch....ya not helpful
  • jaxass
    Options
    So I take it as a no? Great. Thanks! HAHA!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    So I take it as a no? Great. Thanks! HAHA!

I'll send Unice....just give her a beer and lunch and she'll be happy
    She's like 72 though so she moves slowly and I think would be happier to sit and watch you do it but hey it's the thought right ?
  • jaxass
    Options
    I was hoping for a topless 30 year old big breasted woman, but a clothed 72 year old who does a good job cleaning will be okay too.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    If it were a topless 30 year old it would be a male not a female. I'm middle aged I'm allowed to objectify young topless men