Herbalife

2»

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    crissy0247 wrote: »
    Any herbalife users out there???

You mean that stuff they legalized, gives people the munchies?
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    edited November 2017
    I’ve used it, for a long time... but ran out of moniessssss
  • kelleyshreve
    kelleyshreve Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2017
    Lost 75 pounds in 8 months using Herbalife and daily exercise. Problem was I couldn't afford to keep it up. Now just trying to eat clean and get back into the exercise habit again
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    It gets expensive for sure! I used Pure Protein and EAS products at home while attending free fit camp offered by Herbalife Coach. Who taught me how to change my lifestyle as well :)
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Herbalife is a nasty pyramid scheme designed to fleece the end users from their cash. There was a film about it recently exposing it. Can't remember what it was called off hand.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Herb life or herbalife?

I choose Herb over Herba always ;)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    Herbalife is a nasty pyramid scheme designed to fleece the end users from their cash. There was a film about it recently exposing it. Can't remember what it was called off hand.

Amen on that! Don't bother.....CICO!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Herb life or herbalife?

I choose Herb over Herba always ;)

herb2.jpg
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member

Whoa whoa it's not a pyramid scheme. It's a multi level-marketing business in no way shape or form is this anything like a "pyramid scheme"

v9817wl.jpg
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    ZodFit wrote: »

Whoa whoa it's not a pyramid scheme. It's a multi level-marketing business in no way shape or form is this anything like a "pyramid scheme"

v9817wl.jpg

You're kidding, right?

The only difference between a pyramid scheme and multilevel marketing is that multilevel marketing has a bunch of paid lawyers to help them stay on the right side of the law... Just barely... most of the time.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    No thanks, I'm on that Zija and essential oils life now.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I drink Zima.
  • carolcan11
    carolcan11 Posts: 1 Member
    Me ! I’m using it get me back into weight loss routine. I’ll use it for a while to help loose my appetite and love for food a bit lol then replace the shakes again for healthy meal options.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    carolcan11 wrote: »
    Me ! I’m using it get me back into weight loss routine. I’ll use it for a while to help loose my appetite and love for food a bit lol then replace the shakes again for healthy meal options.
    Lol, how do you lose love for food? Isn't what you really mean that you'll learn how to discipline yourself and EAT LESS?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png