Need support friends who will actually comment!

Hiya,

I'm Tabby. I have lost 42 pounds so far this year, but still have at least another 80 pounds to go. I have a few great core friends, but a lot of people that want "support" buddies don't do anything more than like a status, if that.

I would love support friends who will actually comment and help motivate me towards my goals- of course I will do the same.

If this sounds like you, please send me a friend request! Thanks! :)

Replies

• scottma3
    scottma3 Posts: 13 Member
    Youve done so much already. You got this! Keep it up!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    scottma3 wrote: »
    Youve done so much already. You got this! Keep it up!

Thanks for the motivation! :)
  • shellym616
    shellym616 Posts: 24 Member
    I want the same thing! I'm going to send you a friend request. :smile:
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Hiya,

I'm Tabby. I have lost 42 pounds so far this year, but still have at least another 80 pounds to go. I have a few great core friends, but a lot of people that want "support" buddies don't do anything more than like a status, if that.

I would love support friends who will actually comment and help motivate me towards my goals- of course I will do the same.

If this sounds like you, please send me a friend request! Thanks! :)

I know exactly how you feel, people send friends request and you do t hear anything I don't see the sense in that. Fell free to add me. Good luck
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    I have recently got back to tracking. Please feel free to add me and see we can motivate each other.
  • klkc2005
    klkc2005 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi, i sent you a request. Friends who are in this journey together are the best support. You're doing amazing!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Wateraholic
    Wateraholic Posts: 2 Member
    I just started and am looking for support as well. I am currently 385 and my ultimate goal is to get to 180. I know we all can do it! Tabby you have done an amazing job and I can only hope to do as well as you and so many others! We got this!
  • teepuppylove
    Omg everyone thanks for the support! I have send out friend requests and accepting everyone. I look forward to having so many new buddies!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Hello Tabby feel free to add me. WoW you have done an amazing job so far!! I love commenting on everyone's hard work!!
  • KendraS74
    KendraS74 Posts: 84 Member
    I will send you a request. I want to comment more on here. It really helps! Great job on your weight loss!
  • tmorley206
    tmorley206 Posts: 2 Member
    You've done an amazing job so far, Miss Tabby. Keep it up? What us your target goal?
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    Join our weight watchers escapee group, Guys On A Diet. Search GOAD & you'll find us. You don't have to do weight watches, don't have to be a guy. You can post there and get responses.
  • psfitnessgoals
    psfitnessgoals Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, I’m always looking for new friends to add to both motivate me and allow me to try to motivate them. I find this app and the friends I currently have keep me on track an allow me to vent/share when I deviate.

Feel free to add me :)
  • mimitheo
    mimitheo Posts: 6 Member
    Alright let's do this!!!! :-)
  • HazelsMama
    HazelsMama Posts: 8 Member
    I'm getting back in the healthy lifestyle horse after falling off & I would love friends who engage too so feel free to add me
  • doctorMICHY
    doctorMICHY Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! Well done on your losses! I’m struggling a little and I need support and motivation to keep going. I’ve been using MfP on and off for a few years but I’ve never really used any other functions! How do you friend request? Haha. Add me anyone who wants to and we can all support each other. Xx
  • Scarlettknits
    Scarlettknits Posts: 6 Member
    I am just starting. I've had a stressful year and have put on 35#. Found this tracker and decided to give it a try. I'd love to support you teepuppylove and could use the help myself
  • teepuppylove
    tmorley206 wrote: »
    You've done an amazing job so far, Miss Tabby. Keep it up? What us your target goal?

My target is 180, but ultimately 160-180...I think I'll have a more concrete goal as I get closer to that range. Btw, love being called Miss Tabby :)