Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I fluctuate by up to 2lbs in any given week.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    cnjg420 wrote: »
    I’m asking about weekly fluctuations not daily

how much has your weight changed since you started this thread?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Mine fluctuates 3-4 lbs throughout the week I think. I adjust calories based on how my clothes feel more than what the scale says.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    My daily weight can range 5-7 lbs depending on how and what I'm eating and when I weigh, these numbers are just for amusement/education.

Weekly range is normally 2-3 lbs based on first thing weigh after waking up and voiding, that's the number that gets logged.

Yes, I know that seems contradictory, but I'm trying to illustrate how variations in weigh in timing can affect weight range.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    cnjg420 wrote: »
    I’m asking about weekly fluctuations not daily

It's important to understand both.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My weight fluctuates within a three pound range throughout the month. I recommend using a weight tending app like Libra. It will track your weight for your despite fluctuations. You'll be better able to see your trend with this app whether you're going up, down, or staying in maintenance.
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Plug into a weight trending app and see what it tells you. Especially in maintenance it's important to focus on the trend over time as opposed to a particular number at any given time.