30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options
Does anybody fancy challenging each other to do this ( also support and encourage) but I feel I have no motivation but feel if I had some people to do it and support each other throughout it we can do this :) and you can start when ever is best :)

Replies

• mushie99
    mushie99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred today. I also have ripped in 30.
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow!
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Added you all :smile: xx
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 shred and I will do ripped next can you ad me please
  • rachelkenworthy
    rachelkenworthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me!!! :) I'm on day 2 of the 30 day shred and planning to do ripped in 30 right after. I've gone through both before but always end up giving up for one reason or another. I would love to support and motivate each other through this!!
  • mushie99
    Options
    Finished day 2 of 30 day shred. Feel free to add me
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Just finished day 4. I'm so sore!! It's a good sore though. :) How's everyone else doing? I'm also interested to know your schedule, are you taking any rest/cardio days or are you doing shred every day?
  • Dinow
    Options
    I am on day 10 and after yesterdays workout I feel like a break. My body is tired and 1 day would be good for rest. I will see later how I feel maybe I will just do it
  • Dinow
    Options
    Completed day 10 level 1
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Day 5 and the soreness seems to have magically disappeared! I'm going to keep going until my body tells me it needs a break, maybe after I finish level 1. :)
  • mushie99
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 here. I'm planning on taking Wednesday as my day off. I have to go to the doctor that day so won't have time for much else.
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Just did level 1 day 6 and I felt like I did worse than yesterday, so I think it's time for a break tomorrow! Back at day 7 on Monday!
  • Dinow
    Options
    I took yesterday off and it was a nice break. Today I did level 2 day 1 and it was amazing
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Just finished day 8 level 1. Definitely finding it easier! Two more workouts then I'm up to level 2 on Friday!
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this again -hoping to start tomorrow. Could use the support and encouragement as it is my first time returning to exercise after having my twins 9 months ago.
    I still feel pretty weak, but will try my best
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your twins! :) I'm finding posting on this thread a good way of holding myself accountable. I also made a calendar on my chalkboard with my workouts planned for the next 6 weeks, and it's very satisfying to cross them off! You're going to hurt a lot around Day 3 of Level 1, but stick with it! It gets better! :)
  • mushie99
    Options
    Love your calendar. I'm using the one on my phone to keep track. Finished level day 10 today.
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've started 30 DS 5 days ago. Please feel free to add me, too :smile:
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I especially find the first set challenging. But I do know how efficient the30 DS is (finished it few years ago). So, I keep reminding myself that it will be worth it all. Right after the 30 DS, I am taking another 5 minutes to cool down and stretch, and I strongly suggest that (if you're not doing). Good shredding, everyone!