Tracey's Maintenance Journal - Year One

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Looks good Tracey. Looks like what my son eats on his diet. Did you make those beans? I need bean recipes. I'll look up 'speckled butter beans'.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    I bought the beans frozen and they were cooked in my instant pot.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    edited January 2018
    I wish Fiber One would make gluten-free options! I need the fiber, and they look so good! I am going to see if there are any options at Whole Foods. I would start eating those with my meal.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I used to love fiber one bars and I'm going to get me some high fiber and low calorie ones this weekend :)
  • tlblanksfit
    I like the fiber one bars. My local Martin's Food Store had 4 boxes for $10 so I picked up 4 boxes.
  • tlblanksfit
    Today's noon meal.

ww96fwl3unn8.png

Turkey club sandwich, Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Apple, Fudge Brownie
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    That looks so good! Hours before my mealtime!!
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    I really like your plan of alternate day keto-ing.

I love Fiber One bars too. I tried it the first time just after Christmas and bought 5 boxes back with me lol.
  • tlblanksfit
    edited January 2018
    Today's Meal. 44g net carbs

nti9xi6ly9qk.jpg

flank steak, crab cakes, cauliflower mash, brussel sprouts in balsamic honey vinaigrette, broccoli salad, and fiber one chocolate brownie
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Ohhh...crab cakes...that's what i love ordering in seafood restaurants. Never had one at home. I'm not eating as many simple carbs lately too. No rules but eating that way.
  • jeanona
    Meal looks fantastic, Tracey. Love everything you've got on that plate of food. We've got the same taste!
  • tlblanksfit
    Well I changed my official weigh in day back to Friday so no chart today. My weight for today though was 153.5. I will post my official chart on Friday.
  • tlblanksfit
    edited January 2018
    Today's noon meal

tlxta1wnhh80.png

I ate everything but the apple.

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Nice weigh-in! Has the alternate LC been working well so far?
  • tlblanksfit
    The alternate LC has been awesome. I believe that was the key to my success. I will definitely keep going with that.
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Good job Tracey, it looks like you've got this under control now.
  • tlblanksfit
    I believe I do Jim, I believe I do. This new plan is getting me to the point where I am not always concerned about what to do. I know what the plan for the day is, I stick to it, and I am able to maintain. My confidence is getting to where I believe I will soon be at the point where I won't need to weigh everyday and can move to weighing in once a week. If I hold steady the rest of this month, I think I will try weighing only on Fridays in February.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Way to go, Tracey!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Awesome news!
  • jeanona
    Well done on the loss! Great to hear that your new plan is working.

Can't wait to see your chart update!