how to maintain weight after reverse diet?! and build muscle without fat

Hi! I am a 21 year old, 5'10'' female. I had an eating disorder and was doing 2 hours of cardio/day on 1000-1500 calories per day for over a year, and September 7th decided I had enough and finally committed to recovery. Now, I am training 5-6 days a week: 1 mile warmup run, weights, and then 15-30 minutes on the stair master. I either train arms and abs or legs and glutes, switching each day. I am currently eating 1800-2000 calories a day on training days and 1500ish on off days. Macros are loose- 200-250 carbs, 130-150 protein, 50ish fat.
I weighed myself for the first time in the gym today and was horrified. My weight in September was 134 pounds (up from my low of 127 since I had been eating 1500 calories instead of 1100 for a few months). But today I was 148!!!!! I was dressed and already had lots of fluid in me but still... I am freaking out. What am I doing wrong? I feel like all of my weight is going to my stomach and face. My butt is a bit bigger, but not compared to my huge pregnant stomach. Should I cut back on carbs? My calories come mostly from whole foods- eggs, greek yogurt, tons of veggies, some fruit, some quinoa/pasta, nut butter, chicken and fish. With the occasional cereal, granola, rice cake. I don't know what to do but need to stop gaining! Thank you!

Replies

• misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    edited November 2017
    What the 3 people above me said..
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Clothes and fluid can easily account for 10-15 lbs.