I need a good keto bread recipe

jason7776
jason7776 Posts: 8 Member
I used to eat sunbeam carb loaded white bread. I need a recipe for something similar for sandwiches and burgers. Anyone have a very good keto version they use regularly?? I’ve tried a few keto recipes but almond flour is so chewy, and coconut bread is more like a biscuit... please share if you have a good one under 2 carb a slice preferred.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Why are you even on keto if you love bread so much? Keto is extreme low carb, bread is carbs.
  • spencerrhees
    spencerrhees Posts: 9 Member
    jason7776 wrote: »
    I used to eat sunbeam carb loaded white bread. I need a recipe for something similar for sandwiches and burgers. Anyone have a very good keto version they use regularly?? I’ve tried a few keto recipes but almond flour is so chewy, and coconut bread is more like a biscuit... please share if you have a good one under 2 carb a slice preferred.

https://lowcarbyum.com/no-carb-keto-bread/

I haven't tried this yet but from what I've heard it's pretty good, very dense so would recommend cutting it in half to make a sandwich.
  • kls8080
    kls8080 Posts: 7 Member
    Definitely use the Leto connect one. Bit of a egg taster but just add stevia or if u want something really good add ground cinnamon it’s the best
  • jason7776
    jason7776 Posts: 8 Member
    Why are you even on keto if you love bread so much? Keto is extreme low carb, bread is carbs.

It’s not that I love bread, but making a sandwich when I occasionally want a sandwich would be nice. I have since found a sugar free bread by Nature’s Own I plan to try. I might have to cut a slice in half though at 9 carbs a slice.

• spencerrhees
    spencerrhees Posts: 9 Member
    jason7776 wrote: »

It’s not that I love bread, but making a sandwich when I occasionally want a sandwich would be nice. I have since found a sugar free bread by Nature’s Own I plan to try. I might have to cut a slice in half though at 9 carbs a slice.

The bread I mentioned above, the crushed pork rind and cheese bread is awesome! I made it last night and it takes amazing, kind of like pizza (i added some Italian seasoning on top before cooking). If you need a low keto bread I would try that.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Google "Cloud bread." That seems to be popular among keto lovers.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    1 egg, 3 tablespoons of almond meal, a teaspoon baking powder, tablespoon of melted butter, salt and pepper and mix together and microwave for 90 seconds. I use a round ramekin the size of a burger bun. Cut it in half. You just adjust the ingredients to your liking. Add more butter if it is too dry.