Options
2»

Replies

• serahtoms
    serahtoms Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    vingogly wrote: »
    cherys wrote: »
    Edamame bean pots are good - about 100 calories and very satisfying.

I like edamame - what's a bean pot?

I think she meant bean pods :)
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    serahtoms wrote: »
    vingogly wrote: »
    cherys wrote: »
    Edamame bean pots are good - about 100 calories and very satisfying.

I like edamame - what's a bean pot?

I think she meant bean pods :)

I won't ask for a recipe, then. :)
  • coffeebean92
    coffeebean92 Posts: 41 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I eat a lot of popcorn. I am currently loving Jolly Time 100 calorie microwave Kettle Corn packs. No weird ingredients and they are non gmo gluten free. I will add some nutritional yeast and organic garlic powder and it tastes sweet and savory really good. I also love gala apples for snacking, carrots with some mustard, also frozen blueberries in a bowl with almond milk(the almond milk will freeze and turn into a slushy) topped with cacao nibs is great to cool down. For drinks the brand Bai is a natural and low cal. I one the strawberry lemonade, watermelon and coconut flavors. If I'm hungry and need a hearty snack I'll make a Dr. Mcdougall vegan chicken ramen soup cup(180 cal total) and add a tbs nutritional yeast for protein, some garlic powder and a little hot sauce. It's filling and warm on a cold day. Also you can bake a tray of sweet potatoes let cool then wrap in individual pieces of foil and freeze. When you want a snack it will only take a minute or two to reheat and retains the baked flavor. Sweet potatoes have lots of fiber and vitamins. Lastly homemade popsicles are always good the combinations are endless. I like to make cashew milk espresso ones. I am vegan by the way (:
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    A few pretzels with a tablespoon of raisins. Satisfies my salty/sweet craving.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Macadamia nuts are my favorite but they can get you into trouble. I also LOVE guac and pork rinds. Sounds gross I know, but it's one of my favorites.
  • rhiawiz57
    rhiawiz57 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    a few raw almonds + an apple. if you take turns eating the almonds and apple bites, it sorta tastes like apple pie, no joke.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana or yogurt with fresh fruit and honey or maple syrup. Recently I have been combining a half cup of Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt, half cup of canned pumpkin, half tsp. pumpkin pie spice and a tbsp. maple syrup. So yummy!
  • OperationSwimsuit86
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Simple for me.......hard boiled eggs! I crave them!

does it not give you eggy burps?
  • serahtoms
    Options
    ariluna92 wrote: »
    (:

Looove the sweet potato and popcorn idea!! Thank you!!
  • serahtoms
    Options
    rhiawiz57 wrote: »
    a few raw almonds + an apple. if you take turns eating it sorta tastes like apple pie, no joke.

Haha gotta try that