BIGGEST LOSER - DECEMBER… WE WANT YOU!!

jackinorrie
jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
END THE YEAR WITH CONFIDENCE, A LITTLE BIT LIGHTER ;)

The new year is already just around the corner - how are you doing sticking to your 2017 goals? We all know how hard it is to stick with it after alone week after week ... so, Join with us for our December Challenge and keep your motivation going strong throughout the end of the year! December can be your month!!

DECEMBER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "December: New Member Registration/Starting Weights”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Registration ends this Saturday, November, 25.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

Replies

• jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    @wewillbskinny Here we go!! B)
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    I am ready to start.
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    I am so happy that this challenge will continue to December.I joined in November and found this very helpful.
    How often you carry out this challenge here?
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    I'm new to this challenge but so excited!
  • pamfergie1
    pamfergie1 Posts: 11 Member
    END THE YEAR WITH CONFIDENCE, A LITTLE BIT LIGHTER ;)

The new year is already just around the corner - how are you doing sticking to your 2017 goals? We all know how hard it is to stick with it after alone week after week ... so, Join with us for our December Challenge and keep your motivation going strong throughout the end of the year! December can be your month!!

DECEMBER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
    We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "December: New Member Registration/Starting Weights”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Registration ends this Saturday, November, 25.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

Ready to lose!
  • wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 99 Member
    @Cherzeen @Coheednkimbria Welcome to The Biggest Loser Challenge

@fe452436 Glad you are continuing with the challenge. This Challenge runs continuously. We accept new members at the end of each month for the following months challenge. Current teammembers are automatically rolled over to the next month's challenge.

@pamfergie1 Welcome to the Biggest Loser Challenge. Please click on the blue "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link on the bottom of the welcome message. You will need to provide your username, weigh-in date, and starting weight to complete the registration process.
  • anlewars10
    anlewars10 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!!
  • KRRider
    KRRider Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    joining! Going on 2 warm weather vacations-one in early January and one in early February and would love to be feeling a little better about my body by then!
  • pamfergie1
    Hope I'm all set up now .☺ started today.
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Im ready! I need this to help steer me away from too much holiday goodies
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    I am ready. I find a group challenge helps me to stay motivated to move and stay on track
  • wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 99 Member
    @anlewars10 Welcome to the Biggest Loser Challenge. :) Please click on the blue "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link on the bottom of the welcome message. You will need to provide your username, weigh-in date, and starting weight to complete the registration process.

@KRRider @caitlinlws @SAHNinja @llmg970 Welcome to The Biggest Loser Challenge. I am sure you will find being a part of the challenge helpful to you in your weightloss journey. :)

@pamfergie1 Yes! I see you found your way over to the registration page. Glad to have you part of the group. :)
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    I'm ready!
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    I am so ready for this. Just getting back on track after major injury.
  • pamfergie1
    @anlewars10 Welcome to the Biggest Loser Challenge. :) Please click on the blue "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link on the bottom of the welcome message. You will need to provide your username, weigh-in date, and starting weight to complete the registration process.

@KRRider @caitlinlws @SAHNinja @llmg970 Welcome to The Biggest Loser Challenge. I am sure you will find being a part of the challenge helpful to you in your weightloss journey. :)

@pamfergie1 Yes! I see you found your way over to the registration page. Glad to have you part of the group. :)

Thanks . Hope we all do awesome this month. U know with the holidays. Yikes!
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Please count me in!!!
  • kahlan84
    kahlan84 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in :) very excited to start!
  • Penny1991Lane
    Penny1991Lane Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in
  • monica_delarosa
    monica_delarosa Posts: 22 Member
    I will join you