Had an idea....

Was thinking of posting a picture and to have people tell me what I could improve on.
Example
You need bigger arms.... lose the extra chin....
Stuff like that.

! Feel ! Would be motivated to improve on what other see needs improvement.

! Also feel if someone says I’m making progress or I’m improving ! May feel accomplished and by nature feel content and won’t work as hard.
! Mean I’m a realistic person and also confident in myself but if someone tells me ! Look like I’m gaining weight ! Know ! Would then me extremely motivated to improve myself.

.... constructive criticism in a way...

Y’alls thoughts?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    It's not an unusual thing to do on this site.

If you are confident, we're more than happy to nitpick your body. :lol:
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    If you can handle it and take it constructively go ahead
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2017
    not to be all holier than thou or whatever but if someone told me what they thought was wrong with my body id be even less likely to change it just because they said it. Im stubborn i guess. Only person i aim to please with my body is myself. My *kitten* given on other peoples opinions on my body are near zero. Iv worked very very hard and am proud of how little i care. Stubborn me would stubbornly rebel hella quick lol. But if it works and motivates you go for it. Just dont expect people to baby you nicely, People on here have no issue tearing you down when you ask their opinions on stuff like this. Dont ask if you dont want the answer
  • The more weight I lose....
    The more I don’t give a hoot what other people think of my body!!! :)B)
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Don't do it. I don't care how confident you are, it will make you self-conscious. Search for only positives to lift you up. People are mean and some people will say things that aren't true. I wouldn't do it.
  • Daddymonte
    Daddymonte Posts: 24 Member
    It's not an unusual thing to do on this site.

If you are confident, we're more than happy to nitpick your body. :lol:

I’m leaning towards it
  • Daddymonte
    katadx wrote: »
    If you can handle it and take it constructively go ahead
    I’m sure I’ll handle I️t well and get a good laugh out of a few responses.
  • Daddymonte
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    not to be all holier than thou or whatever but if someone told me what they thought was wrong with my body id be even less likely to change it just because they said it. Im stubborn i guess. Only person i aim to please with my body is myself. My *kitten* given on other peoples opinions on my body are near zero. Iv worked very very hard and am proud of how little i care. Stubborn me would stubbornly rebel hella quick lol. But if it works and motivates you go for it. Just dont expect people to baby you nicely, People on here have no issue tearing you down when you ask their opinions on stuff like this. Dont ask if you dont want the answer
    l completely understand, it’s not so much l care what people think of me but l like to listen to what people have to say because sometimes they’ll provide something I’ve never thought of or a prospective l wouldn’t think to consider.
  • Daddymonte
    tuolon wrote: »
    Don't do it. I don't care how confident you are, it will make you self-conscious. Search for only positives to lift you up. People are mean and some people will say things that aren't true. I wouldn't do it.

The more l think about lt the more I’m curious on what people would say.....
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Well, i would say that your very handsome. And since my opinion is the only one that matters, you can stop pursuing this nonsense. :) i wish you the best.