Diet Water Vrs Fat Water

http://www.brandchannel.com/2015/08/24/fatwater-082415/

https://www.diet-blog.com/07/diet_water.php

Regular water is no longer good enough.. lol -- @PaulaWallaDingDong do you think the fat water would go good with that fat burning ice cream?

Replies

• ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    made by the folks who produce Bulletproof Coffee

big ol' nope right there
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Oh God the fat water sounds disgusting! Imagine the mouthfeel - yuck!
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    mph323 wrote: »

lol.. did you ever have that drink from the 90s, i think it was called orbitz?

it was, i found a pic..

tvxy7y8hzlo7.jpg

the blob things were squishy and it was a weird texture when trying to drink it... probably why they dont sell them anymore lol.. but i imagine the texture of the fat water to be similar.. looking at the jar of coconut oil on my counter, you would think the oil would harden and float on the top.. lol
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Okay. So now we need to make water complicated too!!??
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Okay. So now we need to make water complicated too!!??

give it more time, there will soon be diet oxygen too.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member

it was, i found a pic..

tvxy7y8hzlo7.jpg

the blob things were squishy and it was a weird texture when trying to drink it... probably why they dont sell them anymore lol.. but i imagine the texture of the fat water to be similar.. looking at the jar of coconut oil on my counter, you would think the oil would harden and float on the top.. lol

I remember this and it was so bizarre! :D
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    ewww.... I don't want my lips to feel greasy after I drink water :s
  • HellYeahItsKriss

it was, i found a pic..

tvxy7y8hzlo7.jpg

How did I miss the orbitz? And why do they look like lava lamps?

Lol thats basically what they were supposed to be like i suppose, just random gooey balls inside the liquid haha, they were not really all that fantastic, you didn't miss anything good hahaha
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    giphy.gif
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Nothing good ever came from anything described as "random gooey balls". Pete's Schweddy Balls are not gooey at all from what I've heard.

They were pretty neat in that limited edition Ben & Jerry's flavor that made all the soccer moms mad. Not gooey. Not even a little.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    I feel like fat water would give me greasy lips, and the most insane diarrhea. Won't know til I try, though.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    I feel like fat water would give me greasy lips, and the most insane diarrhea. Won't know til I try, though.

haha, if no diarrhea then maybe that same affect fat blockers have? end up with skid marks in the pantaloons? haha
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited November 2017

That entry + image has been around a looooong time. I used it as an avatar back in 2006-2007 on a couple different forums. I even still have a copy on the external hard drive. 0_o

• HellYeahItsKriss

That entry + image has been around a looooong time. I used it as an avatar back in 2006-2007 on a couple different forums. I even still have a copy on the external hard drive. 0_o

I didn't say it was new lol. Fat water came out a couple years ago.. I was just making the comparison and seeing if the fat water would pair well with the keto high fat ice cream.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    sofchak wrote: »
    In before someone asks how healthy the “fat water diet” is... nothing but fat water for 7 days to “jump start” his/her metabolism in the new year! :p
    xhmd31sbthwb.gif

• fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Well, I do like bubble tea, mostly because I weirdly enjoy tapioca balls, but still no, seems icky. I like water (and prefer not to have to buy it, tap works for me), and I am certainly not consuming caloric water.

Plus, this idea that people have too little fat in their diets on a regular basis, from actual food, so need to force themselves to drink it in water is exactly the kind of nonsense that's wrong with the dieting world.

Hard to imagine opting for a fat water instead of something like nut butter, and I'm certainly someone who tends to be a bit low on fats unless I intentionally add peanut butter or something similar to reach the 20-30% range.