Newbie needs help...how to calculate my macros

Hello everyone,

I'm so happy to be here again after long time trying to lose baby weight after my fourth baby.

I have a long history with weight lose trials., however, it seems that it is so hard this time because I'm getting old ( will be 42 in May) .

I lost 72 pounds in 2011 and kept it off for about 3 years then I got pregnant with the fourth baby and gained weight like crazy. I went from 170 pounds to 258.

In 2 years and 7 months I have managed to lose 50 pounds and as of today I'm 204 with 5 7".

My goal now is to lose more 50 pounds and reach my goal 150 by summer time.

I would like your help in two things :

1- How to calculate my macros to lose about 2 pounds a week ? Given that I'm 5 7" and 204 lb

Diet plan : calories counting
Exercise plan : working out 5-6 times a week / 45-60 mins per day. This includes 3 day strength training and 3 days cardio.

2- I need some friends to accompany me in this journey. Please feel free to add me.

Can't wait to see your replies

Thank you

Replies

• Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    edited November 2017
    First off, excellent job losing so far. That's a heck of an accomplishment. It's also promising that you have a great plan in place!
    Step 1 is entering your info into MFP and letting it set your calorie goals. Macros are great to watch but for weight loss are a priority way, way under hitting your calorie goal. Congratulations on the new baby!